RVK Loves #9 Who cares that the baby is freezing, so long as it's aesthetically pleasing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I havent read the post as i dont have kids and weaning doesnt interest me. However i can imagine as with everything she writes she is making all you mothers feel completely inferior. Lets not forget she herself has had some serious issues with food so for all her patronising and preaching...she aint perfect. Keep it in perspective.
Sometimes. But those of is with toddlers are sitting tight waiting for the tit storm to go down when Freya wants to throw herself on the floor in a tantrum in mud cause Grabby won't stop for her to ruined her #gifted wellies by jumping in muddy puddles.
Or when Freya refuses to eat anything she wants to give her. I can't bloomin wait for those blog posts "how to {unfortunately} parent a disobedient and tantrum queen toddler."[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder if she will ever admit it when she gives her a bag of milky buttons or she has her first "happy meal"!!! ??
Or will she only ever eat organic chocolate and shake shack burgers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t WAIT until Freya reaches 18 months. Like literally cannot wait. It’s going to be sooo great to watch!

Hang on, I’ve just gone to read the blog post and the first thing she gave her was READY BREAK!?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Wonder if she will ever admit it when she gives her a bag of milky buttons or she has her first "happy meal"!!! ??
She wont but we all know who will take her to maccy ds....mumma !! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’ll be deliciously ella vegan nut butter cups, and wahaca 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Freya's only mcdonalds was the Mcflurry she ate while pregnant with her I bet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They’re all at the early weaning! Some of the statements she makes, followed by ‘obviously I am no expert’.. don’t bloody write about it then!

Also I can’t see what her and Ben are eating that wouldn’t be suitable for Freya, they hardly strike me as the Chinese takeaway or dominoes types!
But they are the packet ham type though.

Reactions: 5
Thread title ‘Grabby’s begging for a deal with Ocado, poor Freya stop forcing feeding her bloody avocado’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread title: Grabby’s obsessed with a crisp winter sky, meanwhile her begging is at all time high

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So...Australia.
No. bleeping. Way.. thought she was quiet this weekend!

God she’s such a tool! Zero mention of anything that’s been happening over there, just the standard flat lay and photo looking out over the wing of the plane (do we think she always requests the same seats to get the photo??)
Vitamin sea, incoming!

• Haha
Pastel pink nails klaxon... usually followed fairly quickly by a flatlay of a passport, sunnies and straw bag 😬
I knew it! You can chart Grabby’s life by her sodding nails. So this huge trip was always happening and she couldn’t make one mention of the horrendous fires that have decimated parts of Australia. What a totally vacuous airhead she really is.

• Heart
Why would you take a baby there now? They are just too tight to lose out on the money they would’ve lost by cancelling. Guessing they are off to see Ben’s uncle for another freebie.

I'm shocked.
I thought the radio silence about her holiday was because she had changed her plans and didn't want to admit it. Not because she doesn't give a duck and wants those insta shots that she's already planned.

Who gives a tit about reality when you've got straw hats to photograph and attempt to pose around pretending you're a cool aussie boho mum 😒

Probably too late for this now but...

RVK Loves #10 Australia's burning. Grabby doesn't care as long as she's earning.

😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.