RVK Loves #9 Who cares that the baby is freezing, so long as it's aesthetically pleasing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has been soooooo quiet about going! Usually there is a big build up to her holidays. She knew there would be a backlash.

Reactions: 6
She has been soooooo quiet about going! Usually there is a big build up to her holidays. She knew there would be a backlash.
[/QUOT

It is so disgusting that someone would create such a carbon footprint to unnecessarily travel to a county which is being destroyed by people and their unnecessary carbon footprints

Reactions: 2
Her hashtag #havebabywilltravel she really doesn’t want Freya getting in the way of her life, does she. Enjoy booking around school holidays.

Reactions: 8
The hashtag #havebabywilltravel 🤦‍♀️😫🤦‍♀️
So bloody determined to prove she’s a perfect mother, will never admit it’s a bloody nightmare travelling with kids

Her hashtag #havebabywilltravel she really doesn’t want Freya getting in the way of her life, does she. Enjoy booking around school holidays.
Must have posted that at the same time 😂 she will never go school holiday time, if she gets fined she won’t admit it. We aren’t having a holiday this year or next as our child is in year 10/11. Even going in the school holidays will take her revision time so we simply aren’t going. Grabby won’t put her kids needs first ever.!

Reactions: 2
Australia. Really? So ignorant. If all she does is pose and prat about I’ll be disgusted. You’d think she could have taken 5 minutes over the last few weeks to acknowledge the devastation in that country. I mean 28 people and 95% of koalas have died but sure let’s get my nails done and eat alll the gelato. duck off grabby.

You’l
You’ll never see it in the grid though, anything remotely negative will be deleted and blocked. Just the” you go mama” tit will remain

FFS Steph. No. No it really isn’t remotely the best time to go.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
What a selfish, entitled twit she is. She could've at least used her platform to raise some money for the many causes. Horrible woman.

Reactions: 7
And here lies the reason she is about to have 11 pages of criticism ...

Sure you can’t do much about the wildfires apart from donate and use your platform to help spread awareness and perhaps direct followers/sheep to some charities that you’ve been donating to...but in amongst the early January pity-party of her postings about lack of sleep and being sad the “best ever Christmas is over” we didn’t even see that did we?

Even seemingly self-obsessed ’grammers like Rosie Londoner posted lots of her previous Australia photos up and talked about her favourite charities to support this horrific emergency...
Well let’s see if life does manage to exist beyond her pathetic little Vitamin Sea and Saltwater sandal bubble on the East coast...so far our education about her trip to Oz has featured her marketing the yo-yo and the emergence of that wanking straw basket...

On a separate note we need a new thread name - I think the one about Australia burning, Grabby still earning is appropriate...and quick someone write up the Bingo Cards!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I literally just came on here to say that. What an ignorant comment! How has not a single person said anything negative?
I imagine she’s deleting anything she doesn’t like- she’s got 2.5 hours to kill 😉
Then she’s going to soak up allllllll the adventure of Netflix and packet ham

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm still reeling from the fact Fray Ben('sdouble)toes has her own insta account.
So...
1) Rebeggar thinks enough family members want to see an account of Chopsy Bentos in various flat lays.
2) it's acceptable to have your daughters full identity slapped on an account that is searchable even if set to private? When the poor lamb can't decide for herself.

Just urgh

Reactions: 3
RVK Loves #10 Australia's burning. Grabby doesn't care as long as she's earning.

😡
Here for this 👆🏻 gets my vote.

She has literally no substance does she? Or even a smattering of intelligence. Climate change burned Australia so bad, the likes of which the world has never seen, and the irony of her hopping on another plane for no reason than another holiday without even mentioning what the country has just been through. The girl is a bleeping dimwit.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Australia. Really? So ignorant. If all she does is pose and prat about I’ll be disgusted. You’d think she could have taken 5 minutes over the last few weeks to acknowledge the devastation in that country. I mean 28 people and 95% of koalas have died but sure let’s get my nails done and eat alll the gelato. duck off grabby.

You’l

You’ll never see it in the grid though, anything remotely negative will be deleted and blocked. Just the” you go mama” tit will remain

FFS Steph. No. No it really isn’t remotely the best time to go.
Wow
Can you be anymore ignorant 😰

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.