RVK Loves #8 More Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the impression that she's quite the attention seeker.

How dare her Mum go on holiday and her husband actually go to work for once, and leave her to fend for herself. And when no one responds to her constant moaning and cries for attention she's suddenly so weak that she faints and posts it online for her Mum to see.

She is a grown woman for Christ sake. She should not rely so heavily on her mum and husband to literally carry her through life. Its quite pathetic and concerning.

And also who is there waiting to 'hand the baby over' to her parents the absolute second they get back. I don't know how she dare claim some sort of super mum title when she can't even make it through one week looking after her own daughter without such utter drama.

She does absolutely nothing in comparison to the average working mum, she spent the weekend relaxing at Soho farm house, she dumped her baby on her mum at the earliest possible chance and sat in the bath looking at Christmas gifts to aff link away and make some easy cash. If she slows down any more she will stop bloody living!!! 😠
I definitely think she posted that this morning knowing full well her mum would she it and be straight round once she was home. She really is like verruca Salt!

Her mum posted a story at 5am that she was stuck on the M25 in bad traffic...obviously just arrived from a long flight. She is as much to blame for pandering to her needs. I show respect to my parents not take the pis*.
Yeah I saw that. She hasn’t an ounce of respect for them

Reactions: 10
That gift guide is the biggest pile of shite going. Take a guess at the brands she mentions..? Jo Malone, Joules, Scandiborn, etc etc.

And she mentions allllll the things but with no photos so if you are curious as to what the F she is writing about, you send yourself down the affiliate link hole.

Oh and just in case you were wondering, Grandad is desperate for some new pyjama bottoms. No, not a pair of pyjamas (nor a new pair of shorts), just the bottoms. So he can strut around the dust-palace with his pasty pigeon chest hanging out.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her mum posted a story at 5am that she was stuck on the M25 in bad traffic...obviously just arrived from a long flight. She is as much to blame for pandering to her needs. I show respect to my parents not take the pis*.
Yeah I saw that. Nothing since she got home though. Far too busy looking after the baby. Grabby hasn’t an ounce of respect for them. It’s evident

Reactions: 5
Personally, I think the eating disorder has resurfaced and thats why she's fainted. She's not used to living her life without putting herself 1st so motherhood has been a massive shock to her, and her mental health issues have crept back in. No judgement on her if thats the case, but stop making out your life is so bleeping fantastic when its not. Just admit it on your page? Say "I'm really struggling since Ben has been out in the week because I'm so used to having him here" or "I've found it so hard not having my mum here I cant wait for her to get back from holiday" ... People will like you much more for being honest Rebecca!!!!
... Will we?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
100%.
Why on earth does her mum enable her to behave like that. She isn't a child.

And you are completely right. She shows a blatant lack of respect for her parents and anyone else for that matter. I don't think it even enters Grabbys mind that she isn't the entire worlds top priority. And maybe her parents need some time away to relax without her needy and demanding draughty trying to guilt trip her.

When Grabby is off all over the world life is fine. But when Grabby is left at home to tackle normal mum life like the rest of us, she can't cope for even a few days.

Reactions: 5
I hate myself for reading the gift guide. So basically a huge list of baby stuff she’d like to be #gifted, a load of stuff for her. Then poor old bro gets a scratch off map and Benpecked some pyjama bottoms. And she is so stunningly unoriginal that it contained most of the same tat as last year’s. But this bit is comedy gold!
6069489D-D975-4553-AB3B-24CEFF026399.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she probably has a multitude of MH problems, given she had bulimia and anorexia before. I am sure they still creep in.
Absolutely agree with this, I find her postings about food a bit obsessive, like she’s trying to prove she enjoys/eats allllll the food.

Out of interest, has she posted about her EDs before? I didn’t know she’d had them before reading this thread

Absolutely agree with this, I find her postings about food a bit obsessive, like she’s trying to prove she enjoys/eats allllll the food.

Out of interest, has she posted about her EDs before? I didn’t know she’d had them before reading this thread
Yes. She mentioned it when referring to her sausage roll cravings when pregnant with Freya, saying she hadn’t ate them from she had her eating disorder.

I get the impression that she's quite the attention seeker.

How dare her Mum go on holiday and her husband actually go to work for once, and leave her to fend for herself. And when no one responds to her constant moaning and cries for attention she's suddenly so weak that she faints and posts it online for her Mum to see.

She is a grown woman for Christ sake. She should not rely so heavily on her mum and husband to literally carry her through life. Its quite pathetic and concerning.

And also who is there waiting to 'hand the baby over' to her parents the absolute second they get back. I don't know how she dare claim some sort of super mum title when she can't even make it through one week looking after her own daughter without such utter drama.

She does absolutely nothing in comparison to the average working mum, she spent the weekend relaxing at Soho farm house, she dumped her baby on her mum at the earliest possible chance and sat in the bath looking at Christmas gifts to aff link away and make some easy cash. If she slows down any more she will stop bloody living!!! 😠
Totally agree . She doesnt know shes living. She is so entitled and has zero empathy for any of her readers. Its all me me me every.single.day

I hate myself for reading the gift guide. So basically a huge list of baby stuff she’d like to be #gifted, a load of stuff for her. Then poor old bro gets a scratch off map and Benpecked some pyjama bottoms. And she is so stunningly unoriginal that it contained most of the same tat as last year’s. But this bit is comedy gold!
View attachment 58247
Surely Benpecked should be getting some new shorts?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.