RVK Loves #8 More Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t eat potato or fried things? Wasn’t she all over the crinkly shake shack fries in NYC?

she must think we’re thick

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Doesn’t eat potato or fried things? Wasn’t she all over the crinkly shake shack fries in NYC?

she must think we’re thick
To be fair, that was from four years ago so maybe she changed her ways. Or she pretends to for the gram.

Reactions: 1
I definitely think she posted that this morning knowing full well her mum would she it and be straight round once she was home. She really is like verruca Salt!

Yeah I saw that. She hasn’t an ounce of respect for them
So she expected her mum to come to her after returning from a long haul flight and not getting home until early in the morning?

Reactions: 2
That really sums it up doesn’t it?! Mumma has enabled this but the ‘me me me’ displayed constantly by grabby continues to shock me!

There is no sense of self awareness as to how she comes across, I mean there hasn’t been ever but now, more than ever I’d expect her to reflect and see how much help she has compared to most people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
That really sums it up doesn’t it?! Mumma has enabled this but the ‘me me me’ displayed constantly by grabby continues to shock me!

There is no sense of self awareness as to how she comes across, I mean there hasn’t been ever but now, more than ever I’d expect her to reflect and see how much help she has compared to most people.
I’m amazed at all the people commenting on her last post e.g “sounds like you need a much needed rest and other people looking after you” 🙄 when does she NOT have others looking after her?? That’s her entire life?

Reactions: 11
well she's not resting very hard (for her) back to crying out for some free breastfeeding clothes this morning *rolls eyes*

She replied in comments that she fainted due to exhaustion..there we have it. Don't spend a Sunday at Soho it will exhaust you to the point of fainting.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That ‘Christmas List’ is her affiliate Christmas pay cheque. DONT SWIPE UP!

Hasn’t she picked up on anything that’s been said about the influencer world over the last week or so? Just calm down a little, Rebecca. The sly begging for freebies - we all know how it works. Get some class.

Reactions: 4
That ‘Christmas List’ is her affiliate Christmas pay cheque. DONT SWIPE UP!

Hasn’t she picked up on anything that’s been said about the influencer world over the last week or so? Just calm down a little, Rebecca. The sly begging for freebies - we all know how it works. Get some class.
It is honestly the worst gift guide. I can’t believe she hasn’t put photos of everything in it, just links. So crass. The whole post is disgusting.

yesterday exhausted, today got her nails done before 9am - unless of course she had them done yesterday - dumped Freya with her exhausted parents, went and had her nails done, wrote the worlds most greedy Christmas list, had a bath, tea made and put her feet up! Unbelievable

Reactions: 12
Is she trying to blag freebies from Zara now? 🙄 I think she’s addicted to the rush she gets from free tit

It is honestly the worst gift guide. I can’t believe she hasn’t put photos of everything in it, just links. So crass. The whole post is disgusting.
Here are allllllllll the things that I want? {Ben if you’re looking!}
The men in MY life claim to not want presents? Probably because they give me my money so effectively buying for themselves? So i’m barely going to give you any suggestions, despite the fact this is meant to be a general present guide not just for my family{!}

As a side note, maybe she’s exhausted from typing allll the extra letters, question marks and curly brackets, it certainly is more time consuming than typing normally.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she trying to blag freebies from Zara now? 🙄 I think she’s addicted to the rush she gets from free tit
I don’t understand why winter makes breastfeeding harder either?! Just put a bleeping pair of jeans on with a jumper like the rest of us 🙄

Reactions: 5
100%.
That whole post was very obviously written by someone with an ED.

And yet it still seemed to come across like a pompous brag the whole way through. Like she honestly thought her way is healthier and far superior to everyone else's and we should all learn from her.

Anyone who can write that much detailed drivel about food, her clothes size, glycemic index of foods, food rules, control, clearly has a problem still.
Unfortunately I have a lot of knowledge around eating disorders as my daughter suffers with anorexia and bulimia and it’s very evident that Rebecca still has a lot of issues

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why winter makes breastfeeding harder either?! Just put a bleeping pair of jeans on with a jumper like the rest of us 🙄
Seeing as she’s fed Freya in public (on the beach for example) she doesn’t seem to be shy about doing it. I couldn’t have done that with my first!

Unfortunately I have a lot of knowledge around eating disorders as my daughter suffers with anorexia and bulimia and it’s very evident that Rebecca still has a lot of issues
I’m so sorry to hear this x

She replied in comments that she fainted due to exhaustion..there we have it. Don't spend a Sunday at Soho it will exhaust you to the point of fainting.
I saw that, what a joke! Exhaustion from looking after your baby for a few days and going for a posh lunch, what a hard life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.