RVK Loves #8 More Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My God, if she is she'll never cope! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Mumma will have to move in!
She really has no idea does she - I had a 4 year old, 17 month old and newborn, husband on chemo and no family for 80+ miles. Every other mum just gets on with it and realises how lucky we are to have happy, healthy kids!!

Reactions: 13
I must admit the first thing I do when feeling 'ill' is to reach for my phone to announce it on Instagram :rolleyes::rolleyes: But none of us can imagine how much she has been overdoing things with Benpecked abandoning her to go to work and Mumma away on vacay.
Punishing them both

Reactions: 2
Personally, I think the eating disorder has resurfaced and thats why she's fainted. She's not used to living her life without putting herself 1st so motherhood has been a massive shock to her, and her mental health issues have crept back in. No judgement on her if thats the case, but stop making out your life is so bleeping fantastic when its not. Just admit it on your page? Say "I'm really struggling since Ben has been out in the week because I'm so used to having him here" or "I've found it so hard not having my mum here I cant wait for her to get back from holiday" ... People will like you much more for being honest Rebecca!!!!

Reactions: 21
Personally, I think the eating disorder has resurfaced and thats why she's fainted. She's not used to living her life without putting herself 1st so motherhood has been a massive shock to her, and her mental health issues have crept back in. No judgement on her if thats the case, but stop making out your life is so bleeping fantastic when its not. Just admit it on your page? Say "I'm really struggling since Ben has been out in the week because I'm so used to having him here" or "I've found it so hard not having my mum here I cant wait for her to get back from holiday" ... People will like you much more for being honest Rebecca!!!!
Yes they would, but only if she was 100% honest all the time, instead of jumping from ā€œhaving a bad dayā€ to ā€œbest day everā€ in the space of hours

Reactions: 4
Yeah itā€™s kind of hard to relate to her version of struggling when sheā€™s posting it alongside a photo of her perfect, spotless home or spending weekends lunching with friends, freebies galore and mini breaks in new york.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah itā€™s kind of hard to relate to her version of struggling when sheā€™s posting it alongside a photo of her perfect, spotless home or spending weekends lunching with friends, freebies galore and mini breaks in new york.
i don't think that home is spotless - i reckon its so dusty and cluttered.

My God, if she is she'll never cope! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Mumma will have to move in!
She really has no idea does she - I had a 4 year old, 17 month old and newborn, husband on chemo and no family for 80+ miles. Every other mum just gets on with it and realises how lucky we are to have happy, healthy kids!!
Respect you to - and hope your husband is OK x

Yes they would, but only if she was 100% honest all the time, instead of jumping from ā€œhaving a bad dayā€ to ā€œbest day everā€ in the space of hours
I agree, she goes from moaning about being tired from the sleep regression to ā€˜glad this leap is overā€™ in the space of 24 Hours?!! As if thatā€™s what itā€™s really like šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø I wish she would just be more honest instead of pretending she has a perfect life. It would make her way more likeable.

• Haha
So mumma is back now. Perhaps now she will stop moaning as much. I just hope she doesn't passive aggressivley make mumma pay for having a holiday and leaving her poor incapable daughter to deal with her own baby like she has done and made subtle digs over Instagram.

Reactions: 6
I very nearly just broke my phone in anger...handed the bubba to her mum, wrote a blog post on Xmas shopping, dinner cooked and bath..and suddenly she is back on top form. Slow down..my ar*e. I am genuinely furious ..a day at Soho Instamumhouse and she is worn out. I work with struggling young mums every single day who have zero, ziltch, nothing and are grateful for a cup of tea made.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I very nearly just broke my phone in anger...handed the bubba to her mum, wrote a blog post on Xmas shopping, dinner cooked and bath..and suddenly she is back on top form. Slow down..my ar*e. I am genuinely furious ..a day at Soho Instamumhouse and she is worn out. I work with struggling young mums every single day who have zero, ziltch, nothing and are grateful for a cup of tea made.
And this is why Grabby has 8 threads of her own on here and counting ... people are increasingly sick of entitled, privileged influencers pretending to be one of us when all the time shoving their perfect lives down our throats.

Reactions: 10

Sheā€™s infuriating. So out of touch with reality. I bet mama did all the childcare today. Sheā€™s enabling her but I suppose sheā€™s done that all her life. No chance to develop and mature into a competent adult.

• Heart
A bleeping gift guide with #aff links?! This makes me very ANGRY! *head spins around and then explodes šŸ¤Æ

Sheā€™s infuriating. So out of touch with reality. I bet mama did all the childcare today. Sheā€™s enabling her but I suppose sheā€™s done that all her life. No chance to develop and mature into a competent adult.
Mumma hasnā€™t posted on Instagram today. Too busy fussing Grabalot

Reactions: 5
I get the impression that she's quite the attention seeker.

How dare her Mum go on holiday and her husband actually go to work for once, and leave her to fend for herself. And when no one responds to her constant moaning and cries for attention she's suddenly so weak that she faints and posts it online for her Mum to see.

She is a grown woman for Christ sake. She should not rely so heavily on her mum and husband to literally carry her through life. Its quite pathetic and concerning.

And also who is there waiting to 'hand the baby over' to her parents the absolute second they get back. I don't know how she dare claim some sort of super mum title when she can't even make it through one week looking after her own daughter without such utter drama.

She does absolutely nothing in comparison to the average working mum, she spent the weekend relaxing at Soho farm house, she dumped her baby on her mum at the earliest possible chance and sat in the bath looking at Christmas gifts to aff link away and make some easy cash. If she slows down any more she will stop bloody living!!! šŸ˜ 

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just the first bit of her blog post - ā€˜now there are more children on the sceneā€™ - thereā€™s one more child, Freya! So she has a child and decides for the whole family? What about the brothers without children?? So selfish and tight.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
A bleeping gift guide with #aff links?! This makes me very ANGRY! *head spins around and then explodes šŸ¤Æ

Mumma hasnā€™t posted on Instagram today. Too busy fussing Grabalot
Her mum posted a story at 5am that she was stuck on the M25 in bad traffic...obviously just arrived from a long flight. She is as much to blame for pandering to her needs. I show respect to my parents not take the pis*.

Reactions: 6
I get the impression that she's quite the attention seeker.

How dare her Mum go on holiday and her husband actually go to work for once, and leave her to fend for herself. And when no one responds to her constant moaning and cries for attention she's suddenly so weak that she faints and posts it online for her Mum to see.

She is a grown woman for Christ sake. She should not rely so heavily on her mum and husband to literally carry her through life. Its quite pathetic and concerning.

And also who is there waiting to 'hand the baby over' to her parents the absolute second they get back. I don't know how she dare claim some sort of super mum title when she can't even make it through one week looking after her own daughter without such utter drama.

She does absolutely nothing in comparison to the average working mum, she spent the weekend relaxing at Soho farm house, she dumped her baby on her mum at the earliest possible chance and sat in the bath looking at Christmas gifts to aff link away and make some easy cash. If she slows down any more she will stop bloody living!!! šŸ˜ 
I think she probably has a multitude of MH problems, given she had bulimia and anorexia before. I am sure they still creep in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.