RVK Loves #8 More Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG can you imagine if she did have to look after a dog as well? All whilst Ben's out the house doing actual work 😳😳 seriously, why does she keep whinging 'not the best Saturday' well then piss off social media and keep yourself to yourself cause we dont actually care, I've not had my greatest ever Saturday either but I've put my child to bed happy and healthy and to me thats the most important thing. I think motherhood is not what she was expecting it to be!
Probably trying to ruin mummas holiday by being down in the dumps!

Reactions: 6
Meghan Markle.
Grabbatty would be thrilled by the very comparison to MM I'm sure. She was obsessed with not having the same baby name. 🙄

(I swear Facebook is mocking me)
Inspired by what? That picture makes Freya's room look like a cold prison cell. Who wants that? OK you don't to go pink on every surface. We had terracotta and sage green for our daughter, but every time I see the nursery I want to take a crayon to those walls. Let's hope Freya feels the same later on!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Grabbatty would be thrilled by the very comparison to MM I'm sure. She was obsessed with not having the same baby name. 🙄

(I swear Facebook is mocking me)
Inspired by what? That picture makes Freya's room look like a cold prison cell. Who wants that? OK you don't to go pink on every surface. We had terracotta and sage green for our daughter, but every time I see the nursery I want to take a crayon to those walls. Let's hope Freya feels the same later on!
That’s exactly what it looks like! A prison cell. Poor Freya.

Reactions: 4
Ms Grabby McGrabface is basically Denise Royale in a posh house, she never had her own child on her own either. Imagine being depressed that your husband has to go back to work, when your baby is 4 months old. I had a week with mine. I think she's an entitled, spoilt, pampered princess. She can't cope when the baby cries, and seems to take it personally. Such a narcissist.

Reactions: 10
I've just found this site and am honestly so relieved to find that others are thinking along the same lines as me. Whenever I see Rebecca's posts I wonder if she knows that she is basically a massive show off. At school as children we are taught not to show off, and yet here is a grown adult showing off continuously. For some reason it's compelling enough that I don't unfollow, I think because I just can't believe what I'm seeing. When Rebecca was pregnant and was so me, me, me about falling pregnant and then the frankly distasteful amount of ads and gifting for the baby I became pretty appalled. Her family and friends will all be thinking the same, I can't believe that they are not. It must make buying gifts for her and the baby meaningless as she is so readily gifted so much and the baby doesn't need anything anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've just found this site and am honestly so relieved to find that others are thinking along the same lines as me. Whenever I see Rebecca's posts I wonder if she knows that she is basically a massive show off. At school as children we are taught not to show off, and yet here is a grown adult showing off continuously. For some reason it's compelling enough that I don't unfollow, I think because I just can't believe what I'm seeing. When Rebecca was pregnant and was so me, me, me about falling pregnant and then the frankly distasteful amount of ads and gifting for the baby I became pretty appalled. Her family and friends will all be thinking the same, I can't believe that they are not. It must make buying gifts for her and the baby meaningless as she is so readily gifted so much and the baby doesn't need anything anyway.
Exactly this. My mum who is the most mild mannered and completely disinterested in Instagram person etc, cannot bear Rebecca because she's a show off. I've told her about her and shown a few posts and my lovely mum was disgusted. She is a show off and yes, Instagram is full of show offs , but there is no achievement with Rebecca. She hasn't worked hard, she is a self declared expert in all fields, especially as a 'mama' and I too am feeling increasingly sickened by the me, me, me, grab, grab, grab.

I also don't want to know about her sex life, that her parents have a dodgy relationship with alcohol or that she (as some people allege) was groomed. The sycophants who follow her are all there because they know brands follow Rebecca and desperately hope and pray, that they'll be the next chosen one to receive a free bee door knocker or a Christmas present for their child which will be suitable for them in around 5 years time. It's influencers at their very worst and I hope the bubble bursts soon and brands stop this fairy godmother crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She is the literal dictionary definition of entitled. She acts as though she is far more superior than everyone else although she has ZERO achievements to warrant her thinking such. She is a stay at home mum who has tit hair and a grubby face. Yet acts as if she is above all other SAHMs.

Reactions: 5
I've also just discovered this site and can finally vent. I am the same age as Rebecca. I've worked my butt off through a good university degree and a number of stressful professional jobs to get where I am, and I just can't help but envy her (perceived) lifestyle, the fact she's had this beautiful house handed to her and has the luxury of baking and going to Pilates all day when I have to work so hard to have so much less!!! Then I remember I am happy, well adjusted and proud of what I have worked hard for....I think that lifestyle would drive me nuts after a while 🤪

Reactions: 21
I can’t believe no one has mentioned the husbands shoes on the wretched cross walk post from NYC
Such hideous shoes almost distracts from her teeth and mouth .
The pair of them remind me of the borrowers mouse version .
I had to stop following some time ago , before the baby in fact . Went on again to have a look when I found this thread . Awful

How the duck is ‘almostttt’ supposed to be pronounced? What exactly is she trying to achieve by emphasising final letters? It doesn’t work at all - unless she’s either aiming to look like she’s not proof read for typos like ‘alll’ or that she actually has a stutter ‘almost-t-t-t’?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Eh? ‘Me thinking I can get more done than I should take on’? What does that even mean?! It doesn’t make sense

Attending a baby weaning course. How on earth did I manage without this? She really takes parenting on like a uni project. No wonder she can’t cope when things don’t go according to plan.

She is the literal dictionary definition of entitled. She acts as though she is far more superior than everyone else although she has ZERO achievements to warrant her thinking such. She is a stay at home mum who has tit hair and a grubby face. Yet acts as if she is above all other SAHMs.
Entitled, ignorant ‘know it all’. A dangerous combination.

• Haha
How the duck is ‘almostttt’ supposed to be pronounced? What exactly is she trying to achieve by emphasising final letters? It doesn’t work at all - unless she’s either aiming to look like she’s not proof read for typos like ‘alll’ or that she actually has a stutter ‘almost-t-t-t’?!
In my mind I picture her drawling the words and for some reason my head has it sounding like Loyd Grossman🙄
There are an increasing amount of these in each post. That example you mention could actually be 'allllllmostttt'.
She is such a bag of spanners I am beginning to despair of her ever doing or saying anything interesting. In fact the only interesting thing about her is that she provides our fodder.

• Haha
New to this website, honestly i am so shocked she’s the same age as me, she acts like she’s twice, three times her age. She is the epitome of vanilla, so boring.

Reactions: 6
Rebecca, buy an Annabel Karmel book and GET A GRIP, you don’t need weaning classes, that’s just a load of bs. Ask your mum what she did and follow your (and more importantly, your baby’s) instincts, not Instagram.

Newbie here too. A few things I’ve noticed:

A) Ben’s family never mentioned - also she previously said Bonfire night was a tradition in his family and she missed it this year.

B) She goes into town to run errands but that town is St Albans which is definitely not her local town.

C) Even on the beach / height of Summer Ben wears horrendous trainers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.