RVK Loves #8 More Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca, buy an Annabel Karmel book and GET A GRIP, you don’t need weaning classes, that’s just a load of bs. Ask your mum what she did and follow your (and more importantly, your baby’s) instincts, not Instagram.
You just know Freya’s first foods will be something poncy like aubergine tartlets (from their allotment glut ofc) and cod risottos 🙄

And whilst we are on the topic of food, Grabby mentioned that they had people over for dinner and cooked green mac and cheese. Fine for a midweek dinner but I would never make something like that for guests, nor would I want it served to me by my friends 🥴

Reactions: 6
You just know Freya’s first foods will be something poncy like aubergine tartlets (from their allotment glut ofc) and cod risottos 🙄

And whilst we are on the topic of food, Grabby mentioned that they had people over for dinner and cooked green mac and cheese. Fine for a midweek dinner but I would never make something like that for guests, nor would I want it served to me by my friends 🥴
With allllll the gluts going her way, there’ll never be any doubt of a ridiculously healthy weaning. What will Rebecca do when she gets older and asks for the inevitable chicken nugget happy meal though 😂😂

Also yes, why would you serve your friends such joyless food, I’d want proper mac and cheese, with garlic bread!

Reactions: 3
For godsakeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (couldn't help myself 😜) what is with the constant whinging about how hard her life is? duck off Rebecca, get a grip. Wait til Freya is 18 months old and you can't even go for a wee or get 5 minutes without her whining for something. In fact, I can't WAIT for that stage to see how she copes. She'll wish for her 4 month old back who couldn't move and didn't whine constantly all day then won't she 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
With allllll the gluts going her way, there’ll never be any doubt of a ridiculously healthy weaning. What will Rebecca do when she gets older and asks for the inevitable chicken nugget happy meal though 😂😂

Also yes, why would you serve your friends such joyless food, I’d want proper mac and cheese, with garlic bread!
Allllll the garlic bread 🙌🏼

But yes, serve up a crowd pleasing carb fest- spag Bol, chilli, curry, pizza, anything that doesn’t contain half a bleeping allotment of veg mixed with some Parmesan 🙄

• Haha

She’ll have us think she’s making loads of fancy tit when really she’ll be sneaking a couple of ‘ellas kitchen’ sachets in a few times a week 😂

Bet they love going to Grabbys for a meal 🤣

Reactions: 2
Newbie here too. A few things I’ve noticed:

A) Ben’s family never mentioned - also she previously said Bonfire night was a tradition in his family and she missed it this year.

B) She goes into town to run errands but that town is St Albans which is definitely not her local town.

C) Even on the beach / height of Summer Ben wears horrendous trainers.
Answer for B. That’s because it’s more affluent and photogenic. She wouldn’t want her followers thinking she didn’t live in a pretty “village” SNOB.

Reactions: 4
Like when she went to register Freya’s birth there and had photos of her in the park. She would’ve had to get back in the car to drive to the registry office which is completely the other side of town! Easier to go to her closest town - Hemel Hempstead.

For godsakeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (couldn't help myself 😜) what is with the constant whinging about how hard her life is? duck off Rebecca, get a grip. Wait til Freya is 18 months old and you can't even go for a wee or get 5 minutes without her whining for something. In fact, I can't WAIT for that stage to see how she copes. She'll wish for her 4 month old back who couldn't move and didn't whine constantly all day then won't she 🤣🤣🤣🤣
🙌 totally!

I remember a while back she did some stories about how she wasn’t ready for children and how she still had lots to do before this (LORD knows what) maybe some #gifted trips to go on, etc. But she started saying something, para phrasing here along the lines of “but then i see these instragrammers who really inspire me” and started linking loads of instamums and i was just like WHAT😂 i can never forget it, just makes me realise how she does everything for the gram. Don’t get me wrong it’s hard being a new parent, you make mistakes but she is portraying this perfect AF life and i just think how much of her parenting will be affected because of this and how it could rub off on little freya.

Have you seen @prunella_poppy? Identical nursery! Including prison cot.
Spookily similar accounts: same cot and tent thing, same 'milk' baby grow hanging up every where, same newborn baby in the impractical basket changing mat, same 'im spinning around in a skirt'.....

They all just copy each other in the hope of getting free stuff. The whole Liberty advent calendar debacle was ridiculous. I don’t understand why Liberty’s gave her one - they always sell out anyway. Then a few days later, she gives her mum a Cowshed one!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.