RVK Loves #8 More Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They do lovely little (colourful) wooden dolls houses with handles in Aldi!
Yes- my nieces have one, they love it and it looks pretty!

She's not going to have anything cheap is she??? Heaven forbid!!!
The only thing I like about the dolls house is the handle- Kids love walking around carrying something- it looks like a 'kit toy' - It should come with paints to paint it!
Definitely looks like something you’re then meant to decorate yourself!

Reactions: 1
I don’t mind the shutter, but the dust and cobwebs in her house must be a nightmare. I feel sorry for her cleaner!

Reactions: 2
I don’t mind the shutter, but the dust and cobwebs in her house must be a nightmare. I feel sorry for her cleaner!
I've always thought what a dusty house it must be with all that clutter. Those shutters require a very thorough clean too every week.

Separately- Mama Kedgley has a great life doesn't she.

Reactions: 3
I've always thought what a dusty house it must be with all that clutter. Those shutters require a very thorough clean too every week.

Separately- Mama Kedgley has a great life doesn't she.
based on Instagram, I want her mother’s life far more than RVK’s! Her mum has fun!

Reactions: 9
And the cot is dreadful too.
As an adult, you wouldn’t want to be lying next to metal at night, your face leaning against the cold iron rails so why would she think her baby will want to. As usual, all aesthetic, no idea with her.

Reactions: 6
based on Instagram, I want her mother’s life far more than RVK’s! Her mum has fun!
Although the first thing she did when she got to Mauritius was hit the gym (according to her stories). She does seem to have more fun though!

Are we going to talk about the fact that Ben-pecked was evidently forced to wear his pinkest hued sweater he owned in order to be colour compatible with her blush pink pashmina and Freya’s outfit and hat for this little photo shoot?!
My husband can just about tolerate us coordinating a tie-and-dress combo for a family wedding...and will smile begrudgingly for a string of selfies on our holidays together before getting irritated when I decide I don’t like the way my chin looks in any of them..! Ben must have the patience of a bleeping SAINT to deal with these staged family photo-shoots 😩

She really is a bleep for the ‘gram

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Are we going to talk about the fact that Ben-pecked was evidently forced to wear his pinkest hued sweater he owned in order to be colour compatible with her blush pink pashmina and Freya’s outfit and hat for this little photo shoot?!
My husband can just about tolerate us coordinating a tie-and-dress combo for a family wedding...and will smile begrudgingly for a string of selfies on our holidays together before getting irritated when I decide I don’t like the way my chin looks in any of them..! Ben must have the patience of a bleeping SAINT to deal with these staged family photo-shoots 😩

Haha! My husband would not do this either. In fact he’d be horrified that so much of our life is online for thousands to see.

Reactions: 2

They're all so awkward to photo all together.. even the baby

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think the way she's worded her latest story about freya is odd? "We've never seen her this grumpy" just doesn't sound like a natural way to talk about your 4 month old baby. She seems really unnatural as a mother, which is fine not everyone is an earth mother and especially first time round, but she was so smug throughout pregnancy and the newborn days assuming she'd just be soooo natural thay I cant help but giggle to myself. That makes me sound a mega witch !

Reactions: 7
As a mum to a 7 week old baby who is suffering from reflux and so is very sick after a lot of his feeds, and very distressed a lot of the time and barely sleeping, this latest post just drives me to the edge. Imagine getting to 4 months old without seeing your perfect baby this unhappy and in front of friends as well. In the last week I've had to deal with my son's meltdowns in John Lewis, Aldi and a baby class. I'm now scared to go out with him.

She is not only painting a very false picture of motherhood but she is really damaging for people's mental health. It makes me so so angry

Reactions: 9
Yep that's my feeling. In fact, it's probably petty, but I've stopped buying from The White Co, Marks and Spencers etc at all because of GrabbaDabba. Auf companies are spending silly money on this then they are overcharging me to pay for it. So bye bye.
Couldn’t agree more , I feel the same plus I don’t aspire to being like her , can’t they find someone better than her to tempt us to buy their products ?!

As an adult, you wouldn’t want to be lying next to metal at night, your face leaning against the cold iron rails so why would she think her baby will want to. As usual, all aesthetic, no idea with her.
Imagine when she starts grinding her teeth on those bars too !

Reactions: 1
She's a baby Grabby - she doesn't give a shite if your hosting dinner and putting sparklers in your NYC cake tin. She's 4 months old.

Separately- -anyone noticed NOT so much love for 'the pup' recently. Guessing he's been shoved into kennels whilst Kedgers123 is living the life Mauritius. Grabby can't possibly be expected to coke with Freya Bee/Bear and The Pup now that This Guy is going to do some actual work for a few hours a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's a baby Grabby - she doesn't give a shite if your hosting dinner and putting sparklers in your NYC cake tin. She's 4 months old.

Separately- -anyone noticed NOT so much love for 'the pup' recently. Guessing he's been shoved into kennels whilst Kedgers123 is living the life Mauritius. Grabby can't possibly be expected to coke with Freya Bee/Bear and The Pup now that This Guy is going to do some actual work for a few hours a week.
OMG can you imagine if she did have to look after a dog as well? All whilst Ben's out the house doing actual work 😳😳 seriously, why does she keep whinging 'not the best Saturday' well then piss off social media and keep yourself to yourself cause we dont actually care, I've not had my greatest ever Saturday either but I've put my child to bed happy and healthy and to me thats the most important thing. I think motherhood is not what she was expecting it to be!

Reactions: 6
Wet days with young children are often tiresome and dreary. She's just come back from a bloody American holiday. There are so many parents who've not had a holiday in years. She's so spoilt and unappreciative of her lovely life. She's got a house, husband, healthy baby, no financial worries, lots of family, what the FUCKS the matter exactly? Did Freya whinge a bit ? Did you not manage your 22,000 steps ?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.