RVK Loves #8 More Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has, but if you search the user name in advance search it brings up all the comments she made. Most of her comments were on the MOD thread-RVK didn’t make the cut!!!
I never followed MOD, but I’m finding the whole thing a bit of an eye opener. I have started to feel the sheen has worn off these influencers, I wonder if this is the start of their downfall?
I think so too

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe it!!! You can buy lovely wooden doll houses that have some colour!! What’s wrong with them? God help her when Freya gets older and wants all the bright tacky plastic toys!! 😂
I bet GrandMumma will buy her a lovely colourful dolls house (which Grabby will make her keep at her house)

Reactions: 1
Christ they ain’t cheap are they?
She's not going to have anything cheap is she??? Heaven forbid!!!
The only thing I like about the dolls house is the handle- Kids love walking around carrying something- it looks like a 'kit toy' - It should come with paints to paint it!

Reactions: 3
The only thing I like about the dolls house is the handle- Kids love walking around carrying something- it looks like a 'kit toy' - It should come with paints to paint it!
They do lovely little (colourful) wooden dolls houses with handles in Aldi!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They do lovely little (colourful) wooden dolls houses with handles in Aldi!
Oh aldi had some lush things today. So lovely!

It really does 🤣 I knew it reminded me of something. Someone needs to gift her some craft paint!

If it was relatively priced I wanted it for my little girl to customise but I don't see a point when she has my old one. I just think like you, she can walk around with it. Her home won't look lived in like it should with a baby. Health visitors told me they'd worry if it was immaculate without toys..

Have you seen her post, boring house, boring pram. There is NO colour on any of them. Soul-less toys that will be discarded over any bright tacky toy. There are some lovely houses on GLTC with colour and character. Only she would have to BUY them herself so she probably wouldn’t bother. So sad really.

I’m sure Freya will spruce it up with some felt tips about aged 3. My boys were good at that!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s just posted this doll house on her stories- I’m sorry but how bleeping boring does this look!! View attachment 55582
Where is the colour? You can have a nice dolls house without it being dull as duck. Guess it is just like Rebecca's personality.

Have you seen her post, boring house, boring pram. There is NO colour on any of them. Soul-less toys that will be discarded over any bright tacky toy. There are some lovely houses on GLTC with colour and character. Only she would have to BUY them herself so she probably wouldn’t bother. So sad really.
When wee Freya goes to nursery, if Grabby allows her, she is going to be so shocked by all the colour. Grabby is depriving her.

I wonder why she’s pointing out her ‘crazy hair’ in one of her stories just now. You can barely see it in the photo and it’s irrelevant to the picture and caption. Also her hair looks scraggy all the time so crazy ain’t no different 😂

• Haha
I hope she dons the ‘mum bun’ soon and buys her beloved baby bee some toys that will actually stimulate her rather than match grabbys bland insta aesthetic.

I’m sure Freya will spruce it up with some felt tips about aged 3. My boys were good at that!
That just made me realise that it would be SUPER unfortunate if toddler Freya got her mitts on a pot of sudocrem 🙊 that shutter in her lounge would look splendid with a few white smears all over it 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.