RVK Loves #8 More Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Instagram and have made some lovely new friends but I am emotionally intelligent I do not need validation from strangers these attention seeking young women are being highlighted more which is a shame as is such a creative app that’s what it was created for ! Not lifestyle validation rvk is a very troubled young woman ! Poor thing x
100% agree with your post. I barely post to Insta anymore or even look at it. Unfollowed most influencers too and now mostly follow dog accounts. Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now that is dedication for you....using your nose to open your phone so you can take a pic for alllllll your fans on the Gram 👌🏻
It’s such earth shattering news that she imparts to her followers....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Unfortunately poor old RVK wasn’t interesting enough to be slagged off by MOD/Alice. Poor hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has aliceinwandeerlust not deleted her account now anyway?
She has, but if you search the user name in advance search it brings up all the comments she made. Most of her comments were on the MOD thread-RVK didn’t make the cut!!!
I never followed MOD, but I’m finding the whole thing a bit of an eye opener. I have started to feel the sheen has worn off these influencers, I wonder if this is the start of their downfall?

Reactions: 4
Saint Grabby writing appreciation emails yet she can't be arsed to reply to people on her inboxes unless they're offering #gifted goods. She's so full of shite

Reactions: 5
She’s just posted this doll house on her stories- I’m sorry but how bleeping boring does this look!!
F4C8BE8D-4D7E-4151-8E64-3936ECE53F29.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe it!!! You can buy lovely wooden doll houses that have some colour!! What’s wrong with them? God help her when Freya gets older and wants all the bright tacky plastic toys!! 😂

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe it!!! You can buy lovely wooden doll houses that have some colour!! What’s wrong with them? God help her when Freya gets older and wants all the bright tacky plastic toys!! 😂
I cannot wait! That poor kid, she will have such a boring childhood.

Just shows how cheap she is accepting something Freya can’t even play with yet. Give Grabby alllllll the (boring as duck) freebies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.