RVK Loves #8 More Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has deleted comments on that Amazon post. Someone commented about the way they treat their staff and I can't see it now. Why can't she engsge?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She has deleted comments on that Amazon post. Someone commented about the way they treat their staff and I can't see it now. Why can't she engsge?
Ruins the whimsical, jolly hockey sticks and lashings of ginger beer dream she is OBSESSED to portray 🙄

Reactions: 7
Ruins the whimsical, jolly hockey sticks and lashings of ginger beer dream she is OBSESSED to portray 🙄
It’s easier to delete them, than try and comment. It takes someone qualified in social media pr to deal with negative comments on a big brand and the influencers just don’t have the skills.

Reactions: 7
Big eye opener for her tonight, she’s watching a programme about parents and their first six weeks with a new baby...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Big eye opener for her tonight, she’s watching a programme about parents and their first six weeks with a new baby...
Get ready for all the question marks on her postings tomorrow then....as she watches the show, decides that everyones stories mirror her own maternal struggles and sticks a load of comments up alllllllllllll ending in question marks to rake in the engagement...🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm so glad someone commented about it to her. Even if she did delete it. But she doesn't care any way. Obviously scum because their families don't have their own businesses and have to work hard in a warehouse??????????

Reactions: 3
What she really means is “I spotted this on blah blah’s Instagram and would really like it for FREE so have helpfully tagged the brand in this begging post to see if they will send it to me”.
Shameless.
View attachment 60236
When she lets us know that she’s “working” this is what she means. Trawling Instagram to search out companies to tag.

Reactions: 4
one of the worst things I've seen on instagram was an 'influencer' buying old books and then painting them white to style her shelves. Poor books i thought - instagram really is where culture and intellect goes to die. Its just a vacuum.

Just had a nosey, lots of comments still there about shopping small, brill :) also one about accurate advertising, as next day delivery is only free if you pay for prime. True!

Reactions: 10
She’s already insta-birthday party planning and begging for fecking party bags isn’t she... 🙄🙄🤨🤨😷😷

THE👏🏻 SHAME👏🏻
I’ve been looking at whirli for my little one, to try and stop the constant stream of baby tat that only lasts a matter of months... I’ll be piiiiissed if I have to boycott them because Grabby gets a {kindly gifted} subscription so baby bee peach can try out alllllll the beige toys

Reactions: 2
i Still want to contact fisher price so we can watch the internal struggle... ahhh insta, free stuff, colour, gahhh...

Probably wouldn’t be that much of a struggle.

Thread suggestion - RVK loves....anything free!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s getting so sly now not saying where anything’s from, so you HAVE to swipe up if you want to know. I doubt many people will realise she’ll still get her pennies if you go directly to the site after a swipe up 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.