RVK Loves #6 Baby Bee arrived, everyone's happy. Cue lots of freebies and giant adult nappies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally one minute between those two posts šŸ™„ also no one needs to see your face that close up Grabby

Reactions: 1
That was such an odd photo to post, I feel like the caption was enough without the photo?

In her sunglasses reflection it looks like sheā€™s in the car and sheā€™s feeding Freya so maybe she had a bit of a rough car journey with a screaming baby which I can definitely relate to, my little boy was horrendous in the car. Didnā€™t post that kind of photo though to thousands...šŸ¤Ø

Reactions: 2
That was such an odd photo to post, I feel like the caption was enough without the photo?

In her sunglasses reflection it looks like sheā€™s in the car and sheā€™s feeding Freya so maybe she had a bit of a rough car journey with a screaming baby which I can definitely relate to, my little boy was horrendous in the car. Didnā€™t post that kind of photo though to thousands...šŸ¤Ø
I think she could be sat behind the wheel of the car... either way sheā€™s in the car pulling a ridiculous, stroppy child, fishing for sympathy messages (so she can thank allll the followers for allll the messages but never actually say what the issue was) face.

Reactions: 3
Is this a ā€œCharlotte {THTMM} Iā€™m being ā€œbulliedā€ postā€??

Iā€™m reliably informed that they are quite fashionable at the moment...

Reactions: 1
Or Morelli's?! Famous Italian ice cream?! šŸ™„ I absolutely adore Whitstable, itā€™s my happy place, and itā€™s got so many amazing places to eat and things to do. Only Grabby could make it look dull!

I still canā€™t get over the no nice ice cream comment! Did Sundae Sundae not appeal because it isnā€™t a chain gelato shop?!

Reactions: 3
I think she could be sat behind the wheel of the car... either way sheā€™s in the car pulling a ridiculous, stroppy child, fishing for sympathy messages (so she can thank allll the followers for allll the messages but never actually say what the issue was) face.
Yep, the equivalent of vague booking. My absolute peeve.

Especially when people check in on Facebook at a hospital and then WON'T SAY WHY THEY ARE THERE.

Reactions: 4
Yep, the equivalent of vague booking. My absolute peeve.

Especially when people check in on Facebook at a hospital and then WON'T SAY WHY THEY ARE THERE.
I hate this too! Or they post a pic of a hospital sign on Instagram and donā€™t caption it šŸ˜¤ bleeping attention seeking BOLLOCKS

Reactions: 4
It's called bleeping life and yours is charmed. Are your diamond shoes too tight?? Cry me a river.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.