RVK Loves #6 Baby Bee arrived, everyone's happy. Cue lots of freebies and giant adult nappies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Skewbedu for the great thread title 😅

As you were...
I feel like I have 'arrived'. Next stop Insta Influencer🙄😁

The latest post of the 2 front doors is really tit. Her front door ones usually are, but this one is particularly tit.
I can’t even find any other adjectives to articulate how tit it is!!
I was about to say the same. It's poorly lit and shot even by her standards.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Latest tit door post “I’d take great pleasure in choosing a nautical knocker” Ooh err... 😳 Grabby you can keep your nautical knockers to yourself! 😬

M&S voice: “These are aren’t just brackets, these are RVK Loves brackets...” {}🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What makes it ok for a total stranger to stand right outside your door and take photos? So intrusive. And it is a bloody terrible photo!! I see the mastitis panic was about as real as the reflux panic. Such a drama queen...maybe she’s angling for some sympathy freebies 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What makes it ok for a total stranger to stand right outside your door and take photos? So intrusive. And it is a bloody terrible photo!! I see the mastitis panic was about as real as the reflux panic. Such a drama queen...maybe she’s angling for some sympathy freebies 😆
I have said it before... but imagine if someone stood outside her front door taking photos?! She would be fuming.

Reactions: 2
She would take great pleasure in choosing a nautical knocker?! Hahahahaha! She hasn’t lived has she? It’s the simple things Grabby isn’t it? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The latest post of the 2 front doors is really tit. Her front door ones usually are, but this one is particularly tit.
I can’t even find any other adjectives to articulate how tit it is!!
A first class panic photo! She was only there two nights so was obviously desperately seeking out some content to keep the ‘gram fed for another day! Also LOL to her latest story about not being able to find a decent ice cream place in Whitstable....clearly a Mr Whippy isn’t good enough for HRH 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A first class panic photo! She was only there two nights so was obviously desperately seeking out some content to keep the ‘gram fed for another day! Also LOL to her latest story about not being able to find a decent ice cream place in Whitstable....clearly a Mr Whippy isn’t good enough for HRH 🙄
And they ate in both nights? Why?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought this. She was absolutely desperate for content

Reactions: 4
I’m confused - she said they went because she had booked a restaurant for Ben’s birthday, but then said they ate in both nights? Did he only deserve lunch for his birthday? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A spat my coffee out at nautical knockers!!!!
Isn't it a line from the Spongebob theme song?
"If nautical knockers be something you wish,
Get down on the deck and flap like a new parent demanding freebies"... Or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m confused - she said they went because she had booked a restaurant for Ben’s birthday, but then said they ate in both nights? Did he only deserve lunch for his birthday? 🤣
They are clearly just going to be very SERIOUS parents now... can't possibly go out for dinner, can't possibly leave baby whilst she naps, can't possibly sit in the front of the car and chat together ... Grabby must always be in the back with baby JUST IN CASE.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I didn't go in for any of that and yet I've had three kids and they have all survived despite my clear negligence. Hmmm

I thought exactly the same thing?!
Poor man. I can't make up my mind whether he's happy he's pulled young Totty (🙄) so puts up with her nonsense. Or he is hen pecked {#Benpecked} so dutifully follows her around fulfilling all her wildest dreams and wearing his one pair of shorts for a bit of peace.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.