RVK Loves #6 Baby Bee arrived, everyone's happy. Cue lots of freebies and giant adult nappies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't go in for any of that and yet I've had three kids and they have all survived despite my clear negligence. Hmmm
i always made a point of sitting in the front of the car - babies usually sleep anyway. If they wake up and cry, pull over. No need to sit and stare at them. But Grabby is an EXPERT and we probably did everything wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i always made a point of sitting in the front of the car - babies usually sleep anyway. If they wake up and cry, pull over. No need to sit and stare at them. But Grabby is an EXPERT and we probably did everything wrong.
I'm sure we did. It's weird how they thrived despite not being experts like Grabangla

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Now the tit door pic makes sense: she didn’t want two beach pics next to each other so she shoehorned in the crappy front doors 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There's a lovely ice-cream shop in Whitstable called Sundae Sundae, is she so unimaginative she couldn't Google it?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seriously!!! Who the duck goes on a mini break and spends their time photographing other folk's doors ???

I guess this was followed by a busy night of sitting in their holiday rental watching Netflix... as per the usual regime. Does she turn into a pumpkin if she goes out after dark ???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seriously!!! Who the duck goes on a mini break and spends their time photographing other folk's doors ???

I guess this was followed by a busy night of sitting in their holiday rental watching Netflix... as per the usual regime. Does she turn into a pumpkin if she goes out after dark ???
I honestly don’t know how grandad has the patience. My husband wouldn’t take pics of me staring at the floor, or make a heart with our hands. Im not even sure he’d have the presence of mind to film me ‘ALL OF HIS OWN ACCORD’ reading to our offspring either 🤣

Reactions: 7
The wording on her story gives the game away ... they didn’t go away because she had booked a restaurant for Ben’s birthday (but ate in?!), they went away because she was asked to advertise breast pads, and she needed some content.
There is no way she has been using this brand since 36 weeks pregnant, and never mentioned them before. She is only mentioning them now because she is now getting paid. Another fake review

• Heart
Reactions: 8
God those stories are so badly written it’s shocking. Ads for breast pads jeez what is the actual point?? If people need breast pads they’ll buy them without needing a crappy ad to persuade them

• Heart
Oh that god-awful straw hat is back with a vengeance. Another reason for her to go on a mini-break (along with the ad, obvs) is to dust off that bastard thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Breathes... Hahahahahahahahahaha

Oh that is SO embarrassing.
At least she didn’t try and embellish the breast-pad-flat-lay with a few cafe au lait dahlia cuttings or stick in a hashtag #breastpadslikethese....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
#thisbreastpad

Tagging Airbnb now because it’ll be better accommodation for her with a baby, than a hotel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
At least she didn’t try and embellish the breast-pad-flat-lay with a few cafe au lait dahlia cuttings or stick in a hashtag #breastpadslikethese....
Yeah, there's not much you can do to make wrinkly breast pads look good.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Breathes... Hahahahahahahahahaha

Oh that is SO embarrassing.
Oh sweet lord

Shock horror, she didn’t tag Boots in this latest story. Don’t want to get attention from a brand when you’re being negative about their products, eh grabby.

Ps her legs are also a normal width apart, Dafuqs going on 🥴
From week 36?! Jesus. My HV said I was a like a dairy cow #humblebrag #ginormoboobs #nolikey but nothing came out of these funbags until I popped the sprogs out. She’s just way better than alllllll the rest of us isn’t she?

• Haha
When she writes 'nipple' i don't know why but it makes me nauseous... and I am made of strong stuff !

Reactions: 2
Oh sweet lord

From week 36?! Jesus. My HV said I was a like a dairy cow #humblebrag #ginormoboobs #nolikey but nothing came out of these funbags until I popped the sprogs out. She’s just way better than alllllll the rest of us isn’t she?
She wants to remind everyone that she was squeezing her colostrum out for weeks beforehand.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.