RVK Loves #6 Baby Bee arrived, everyone's happy. Cue lots of freebies and giant adult nappies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And yet she talked about her VAGINA 🤣
Please tell me this wasn't to advise us that she and Gramps have resumed 'relations'. There are two sets of people I like to imagine had an immaculate conception: my parents and Grabena and Gramps

Jesus wept. Mumma has found an outfit for Freya that coordinates with that infernal ubiquitous dress from Zara...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Please tell me this wasn't to advise us that she and Gramps have resumed 'relations'. There are two sets of people I like to imagine had an immaculate conception: my parents and Grabena and Gramps

Jesus wept. Mumma has found an outfit for Freya that coordinates with that infernal ubiquitous dress from Zara...
She talked about massaging her lady garden 😫

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder if she will get Freya vaccinated or if she will jump on the anti-vax bandwagon.. nothing has been said about vacs so far, wonder if that’s cos she’s not doing them :oops:

Reactions: 2
I still can’t get over the no nice ice cream comment! Did Sundae Sundae not appeal because it isn’t a chain gelato shop?!

Reactions: 1
I still can’t get over the no nice ice cream comment! Did Sundae Sundae not appeal because it isn’t a chain gelato shop?!
It’s probably because it’s labelled as an ICE CREAM shop not a bloody “gelato” shop 🤣

Reactions: 4
Sad face “feel sorry for me” post. {Get off insta then you trollop}

next post...affiliate link 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shows one DM - that doesn’t make anyone believe that she has “had so many messages asking ...”

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure how them being away made any difference to how much they can focus on the baby, she’s at home all day everyday (on maternity leave...) and he might as well be too 🤷🏽‍♀️ The only difference is the location.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.