RVK Loves #5 Grabby’s an expert, we have no clue, did you know she was gifted a bugaboo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor baby being subjected to Each Peach Pear Plum! I find those Alhberg books total shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's all fun and games when you're "influencing" sales of farrow and ball but I find it quite unnerving that these people are starting to wade in with medical advice and opinions. Surely it's only a matter of time (probably in America before here) that someone is sued for something written online, you can almost imagine the Daily Mail headline. Does a birth story really need to include the part where you ignore the advice of medical professionals? Contrary to popular belief doctors do not induce people for fun!
I find it even more unusual that she was quite happy to accept a 10% risk (figures she has quoted in her blog post from an unreferenced source) of her baby developing infection - which could lead to potentially fatal/life-changing sepsis but she harps on about Grandad having a BCC and justtttt how lucky he was, gushing about medical care etc. The risk of a mortality from a BCC is very very low however I'm sure if someone told them to not have it removed they wouldn't take the same chance. Obviously this is just an example to illustrate a point but I hope people like Grabecca and other influencers seriously consider the potential consequences of what they are writing online.

Reactions: 10
The video was so staged for the gram. Dressing gown with earrings 😆 Wonder how many takes Ben had to do...

Out and about early today for a walk and a Hertfordshire cruffin. Living the new mumma dream to all you lazy still in your nighties mummas

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That video is actually adorable and lovely to see - what ruins it is her claiming she wasn't aware Ben was filming - AS IF !!!

Reactions: 9
That video is actually adorable and lovely to see - what ruins it is her claiming she wasn't aware Ben was filming - AS IF !!!
She could’ve and should’ve just posted it without a caption. Let the pic do the talking. But no

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.