RVK Loves #5 Grabby’s an expert, we have no clue, did you know she was gifted a bugaboo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she say 'of course I didn't leave the room whilst Freya was napping' .... what ??? I'll admit it's some time since I had a baby but seriously is this a thing now or is Grabby just being ridiculous?

Reactions: 1
Why did she say 'of course I didn't leave the room whilst Freya was napping' .... what ??? I'll admit it's some time since I had a baby but seriously is this a thing now or is Grabby just being ridiculous?
Eh? You have to stay with them when they nap now?

Eh? You have to stay with them when they nap now?
When they’re this small, yes you’re supposed to. I don’t know why she is going on about the sleepyhead and overnight sleep though, everything that is published about them says that they are safe for overnights sleeping - they’re the only positioner that wasn’t removed from the market when there was an issue a year or so ago. She clearly does use it overnight as otherwise why would she bother putting in the crib for naps but taking it out for overnight, makes no sense and would be a pointless exercise.

Sock marks on both legs
Wonder how long till she removes that photo!
The whole photo is ridiculous and overdosed, the selecting the colour scheme and lying the bunch of sunflowers there is so posed and contrived.

Reactions: 2
When they’re this small, yes you’re supposed to. I don’t know why she is going on about the sleepyhead and overnight sleep though, everything that is published about them says that they are safe for overnights sleeping - they’re the only positioner that wasn’t removed from the market when there was an issue a year or so ago. She clearly does use it overnight as otherwise why would she bother putting in the crib for naps but taking it out for overnight, makes no sense and would be a pointless exercise.

The whole photo is ridiculous and overdosed, the selecting the colour scheme and lying the bunch of sunflowers there is so posed and contrived.
So you’re not even supposed to leave them alone to nap in the day? It’s changed so much in the few years since I had my last child!

So you’re not even supposed to leave them alone to nap in the day? It’s changed so much in the few years since I had my last child!
I think you’re fine to nip the loo etc, but if there’s still a risk of sids you’re supposed to stay in the room, I’m not sure until when to be honest as mine would only nap on me until 9 months old

I think you’re fine to nip the loo etc, but if there’s still a risk of sids you’re supposed to stay in the room, I’m not sure until when to be honest as mine would only nap on me until 9 months old
Blimey! Being a parent just gets harder 🙈 I relished those nap times BUT I did constantly check my kids. And my last one didn’t sleep so......🤣

• Haha
Looks like she’s taken down the defensive story. But looking back I’d be more worried about the fact that she has laid a large flannel under her head and draped over the sides of the sleepyhead, definitely not breathable if it fell on her face.

Poor little Freya, she really is just an Instagram prop isn't she? Plonked on the infamous La Redoute rug with a bunch of carefully staged sunflowers and turned into a real live flat lay.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.