RVK Loves #5 Grabby’s an expert, we have no clue, did you know she was gifted a bugaboo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Birth story is up !

Anyone else look back on their child’s birth and think how amazing it was and sad that it’s all over omg 🤦‍♀️

Or is this all hypnobirthing talk now ? Never having done hypnobirthing I just grabbed the epidural offered, I have no idea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The birth story - my god she's so consumed by herself. She genuinely believes her public are on tenterhooks and waiting with bated breath to read about her friggin doing something that most of us have done several times with no bloody fanfare.

I kinda want to read it though but I don't want to drive traffic to her blog.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I finished this sentence ‘partly because of the sheer lack of time when having a newborn’ where she explains why it’s taken so long to write the story. NOPE. I can’t do it. I cannot read the tit she churns out. I have never known someone so deluded. Which is it Grabby?! You’re determined to play the role of some superwoman whose life hasn’t changed in the slightest now you’re a mum. You fill your grid with your mundane daily ‘activities’ but then try to appear like a normal mum (who by the way usually doesn’t have time to brush her hair or get dressed) by making statements about the lack of time! 🤣 Climb off your high-horse and get off Instagram, if time is so precious, and focus on your daughter instead of seeking constant validation from 80k plus strangers

• Heart
Reactions: 12
" I noticed a magical pink sky, the first I'd seen in a while, and said to Ben 'maybe this is a sign?!'. My Mum, unbeknown to me at the time also said the same from her view of it."

Ok RVK. Stop trying to be like Kevin in Home Alone and his Mum when they both look out the window and say goodnight to each other.

She talks about her waters gushing, which is hilarious as it sounds like the movies. I know all women are different but any I have spoken to have said there's barely been any water.

"I kept timing my surges {hypnobirthing talk for contractions} on the Freya app" -- wait. Did she name her baby after a hypnobirthing app? LOL...jk, kinda.

"I was worried that any medical professional could really halt everything, let alone the thought of going into hospital."

RVK seems really opposed to hospitals and traditional medical care. She mentions it multiple times in this post. Do you think this could be due to her past eating disorder??

The ending of the blog post sounds like a novel. Hahahah.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
If you want to keep people interested you can do away with one or two instances of gripping doorframes and how the light was coming in and glistening through a gap in a hedge, a rose bud, your massive thigh gap.
IT IS NOT RELEVANT TO THE BIRTH STORY, IT'S JUST TO MAKE IT SOUND GLOSSY AND PERFECT YOU WASTE OF AIR.,

She talks about her waters gushing, which is hilarious as it sounds like the movies. I know all women are different but any I have spoken to have said there's barely been any water.

RVK seems really opposed to hospitals and traditional medical care. Do you think this could be due to her past eating disorder??
So you might say she had a 'glut' of waters?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Allllll the walks though! Wearing a nappy hoping not to be seen🤦🏻‍♀️
Are all her friends also out walking the fields and allotments day in day out 🤔
She’s so odd

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone think the comment about not wanting “mumma” anywhere near her in labour was weird? I thought they were super close? I understand she might not want her there for the main event but this was only in the initial stages. Sounds like she wasn’t even allowed to the door, ben had to go out to the car!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Just read it... omg cringing so badly, especially at the ending! "Gramps don't ring the midwives because being in their presence will STOP my contractions" wtf as if she actually thought that!?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It’s beyond bizarre! So many MINOR details and unnecessary embellishments that needn’t be shared! 😂

Reactions: 2
I actually feel sorry for Gramps after that bilge. I bet she was terribly demanding throughout. Also it just proves how little Gramps does job wise that suspicions weren't aroused by him not 'working'.
So Grabby is a kept woman by Gramps and Gramps is a kept man by his in laws. What a world we live in

Plus why was she being so secretive? So she could do a grand reveal on the gram? She's like a poor man's Duchess of Sussex.
Grabetha, Douche-ss of Kings Langley

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What a cliffhanger ending I’m on tenterhooks..

Will she or won’t she have the baby??? Tune in again to find out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.