RVK Loves #5 Grabby’s an expert, we have no clue, did you know she was gifted a bugaboo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's insufferable! My little one is 8 months old and probably until he was 4 months old he slept mostly on me and fed constantly, I just made the most of it and watched every box set going. I didn't duck around going to every insta worthy town to prove I was a good mum or a natural. She's a complete twit and I feel sorry for new mums that feel they've not done enough with their babies or had enough people round for pizzas and brunch. I would say she'll regret this when she goes back to work but this is Grabby we're talking about 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a total bulb she actually is. Her relentless drivel about nothing is just what I want on my (very delayed) commute home. Yes Grabathon, some of us can manage to commute. Her validation appears to hinge on being a wife, a freeloader, a mother. How about learning to be something yourself?

Reactions: 4
All this drivel she writes; all these same old, same old photos she takes; and yet still her follower numbers keep going up 🙄

Reactions: 2
Bizarre isn’t it🧐 It’s like Groundhog Day, over, and over, and OVER again!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The baby is obsessed by "looking at packaging"..no bloody wonder, she must spend her day watching "mumma" open all the freebies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tonight's post about justtttttttttt how incredible this love is. 🙄🤢

{You can't fool us Grabby. We all remember your disgusting tweets not that long ago about justttttttttt how annoying kids are and why on Earth *anyone* would want to have them. Not to mention your tweet about Adele and how you couldn't even tell if she was pregnant or just fat. You're vile.}

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.