RVK Loves #5 Grabby’s an expert, we have no clue, did you know she was gifted a bugaboo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a twit! Let’s hope Freya makes the total opposite choices to her mum: has some form of career, is a nice person, doesn’t starting dating someone who is mid twenties when she’s still a child, little bit more eco conscious and a hell of a lot less vacuous...

These images and her comments/captions on her Instagram will be there forever for anyone to see for years to come. As I’ve said before mums/teachers/peers are going to have a field day...😬

I’m sure when she looks on here her parents would probably say ‘you can’t please everyone’ (or that people on here are jealous, we aren’t) but as a parent I’d be trying to have a more objective view and minimise the amount my *adult* daughter spends on the internet sharing innocuous thoughts and such personal photos...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Mumma also trying to make out they live in the rural idyll.
#englishcountryside #farmland 🙄😂 she lives right on the bloody M25, less than 20 miles out of the capital city.

Not sure why they keep trying to make out that they live in the sticks, in a quaint humble little town in the middle of nowhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve unfollowed. Don’t wanna be a lurker anymore . She is bad for peoples mental health. I’m a mum of a toddler now but I can imagine looking back at this a year ago and feeling really tit about myself. Managing to have pizza night and alllll the NCT friends makes other people less fortunate feel tit. But I’m far enough out of the newborn hormones to realise that I didn’t have the same energy as she must have because I worked full time until the week before and she’s never worked a proper days work in her sugar daddy/instagram funded life! Bye grabby nice knowing you.

Reactions: 22
What a load of waffle she’s posted this evening 🙄
Basically similar to the Ella and Nancy Straughan “sobbing with happiness” at their newborns all the time..... I mean I love my baby but I don’t recall spending all this time in tearful rapture at the sight of her like they do! I actually found myself wondering if that meant I was cold when I read Grabby’s post before reality took hold.... again all these superlatives not great for mental health.

Reactions: 6
Basically similar to the Ella and Nancy Straughan “sobbing with happiness” at their newborns all the time..... I mean I love my baby but I don’t recall spending all this time in tearful rapture at the sight of her like they do! I actually found myself wondering if that meant I was cold when I read Grabby’s post before reality took hold.... again all these superlatives not great for mental health.
Allll the superlatives and yet its clear her own mental health is tit.

Reactions: 4
Wow. I had a peak at her account. Like a mum mentioned earlier, any new mum looking at her thinking shes out with her gifted Fox and everything including her birth was amazing might feel like absolute crap. I know would have. I couldn't move I felt like i teared a new a**hole. I was eventually diagnosed with post natal anxiety, a bad form. This would make me worse, seeing accounts like hers. House clean etc etc all smiles. Good luck with the 4 month sleep regression love. My daughter is my life and I'm glad we struggled through the dark times and I do not pretend it was hard.

Yes same. I had a very traumatic birth which ended up in a life-threatening situation (I suffered eclampsia) and had a stay in intensive care. I was poorly for some time due to all the medication and in a lot of pain for six months. There were lots of tears and hard nights alongside all the wonderful newborn excitement. Looking at Rebecca's account now, years later, I know she is only showing her highlights reel, but if I had seen it back then I would have felt so inadequate. Yes in a way that is on me, but to paint a perfect picture and leave out the bad stuff is on her and is irresponsible. Also, sometimes I don't think Rebecca acknowledges her privilege because she is so ignorant about it and she just sees her life as normal (which I suppose, it is to her, she knows nothing different), and not the privileged one it actually is.

Wow. I had a peak at her account. Like a mum mentioned earlier, any new mum looking at her thinking shes out with her gifted Fox and everything including her birth was amazing might feel like absolute crap. I know would have. I couldn't move I felt like i teared a new a**hole. I was eventually diagnosed with post natal anxiety, a bad form. This would make me worse, seeing accounts like hers. House clean etc etc all smiles. Good luck with the 4 month sleep regression love. My daughter is my life and I'm glad we struggled through the dark times and I do not pretend it was hard.
You are doing great. This muppet is all smoke and mirrors. Oh to be a fly on the wall when this “euphoric” state wears off and real sleep deprivation kicks in

Yes same. I had a very traumatic birth which ended up in a life-threatening situation (I suffered eclampsia) and had a stay in intensive care. I was poorly for some time due to all the medication and in a lot of pain for six months. There were lots of tears and hard nights alongside all the wonderful newborn excitement. Looking at Rebecca's account now, years later, I know she is only showing her highlights reel, but if I had seen it back then I would have felt so inadequate. Yes in a way that is on me, but to paint a perfect picture and leave out the bad stuff is on her and is irresponsible. Also, sometimes I don't think Rebecca acknowledges her privilege because she is so ignorant about it and she just sees her life as normal (which I suppose, it is to her, she knows nothing different), and not the privileged one it actually is.
Perfect way to describe it

“Highlights reel”

Reactions: 2
Mumma also trying to make out they live in the rural idyll.
At least she doesn’t post pics of herself with her legs wide apart, or looking down at the ground, or of gnarly feet or gelato shots.

• Haha
Screenshot_20190814-133108.png

FFS. Just looking at weaning pages for recipe ideas on Instagram and why is Grabby already liking all of these posts?!? I can see it now, baby weaning recipes featuring my huge glut of courgettes. 😩

She's in such a rush for her to grow up already, just so she can get alllllllll the pics for the gram.

• Haha
View attachment 33304

FFS. Just looking at weaning pages for recipe ideas on Instagram and why is Grabby already liking all of these posts?!? I can see it now, baby weaning recipes featuring my huge glut of courgettes. 😩

She's in such a rush for her to grow up already, just so she can get alllllllll the pics for the gram.
oh my word. how old is her baby? a month?! you've got five or so months left yet before weaning. Incredible

Reactions: 3
View attachment 33304

There isn’t a “shaking my head” emoji

Reactions: 1
oh my word. how old is her baby? a month?! you've got five or so months left yet before weaning. Incredible
When my son was a month old I was still adjusting to zero sleep and still barely leaving the house. Let alone thinking about weaning! She's actually crazy!

Already trying to position herself for whatever freebies she can get (eg. trays of organic food for lots of tedious batch cooking). Also just generally getting her name out there as an Influencer ‘mum’ so the likes of Mark Warner come calling...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 33304

Doesn’t tuna have a lot of mercury?

View attachment 33304

She is nuts. She never lives in the moment and is instead bored and trying to live in the future already. She never seems satisfied. I understand planning but why post on Instagram about it when her baby is so young?

Doesn’t tuna have a lot of mercury?
It does. They say (Canadian websites) that babies 6-12 months should only have 40 grams a month.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.