RVK Loves #5 Grabby’s an expert, we have no clue, did you know she was gifted a bugaboo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest post is sounds like such a young girl being left at home by her parents for the first evening, if that makes sense? Do you know what I mean? Does that sound stupid? 🙃🙃🙃

Also ‘teachers who are on holidays while you’re on maternity leave’ duck OFF YOU DON’T HAVE A JOB! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder if she will announce when her maternity leave will be ending and she’ll be going back to her ‘job’ whatever it may be.

Reactions: 4
I think her nails are really, really chavvy. They look like Mrs. Hinch nails.

Reactions: 4
I’d hate to be in the same NCT group as her. Mine was bad enough for the mums being competitive about who was breastfeeding, which baby crawled first etc. and it all had such a bad effect on my struggles with PND. I can just imagine she’d be that competitive mum with the most ‘advanced’ baby (and the fanciest house for allllll the meet-ups) and unsubtly bragging about it in their WhatsApp group... 😡
It’s all about control; control, smoke and mirrors.

RVK has documented about her eating disorders. I believe (but happy to be corrected) that control plays a huge part in ED. It is also a MH issue.

Her life has to be routine; every hour seems to be scheduled, every hour filled, and then planning for the next. That is why there sounds a panic in her posts because she can’t open her laptop and finish this bloody birth story! 🤷🏻‍♀️ That’s why we can predict the seasons as she never deviates - gelato shots, peony shots, pumpkin shots etc etc etc

It’s one long hamster wheel.

Now baby Freya is here; well, babies do not stick to schedules and I think, as much as RVK doesnt like it (and probably mentally fights against it) control is slipping away from her.

Rather than accepting this, “her best life” has to become more and more apparent. Stealth boasts have ramped up, NCT class is her new friends. I never joined an NCT class as I knew from friend’s experiences that they are the worst place to be if you have any hint of PND or mental health issues.

There will be or two in the group that has the best .... (insert nanny, BF’ing, pram, lost weight etc etc)

Think back to week one. Best birth, first walk, wearing white dresses (wtf?) slept well etc etc

Can you imagine if you are struggling in RVK’s NCT group or even an IG follower and you have this being paraded in front of you?!

To become more relatable, honesty has to be shown. BUT that goes against the RVK brand, where everything is perfect, everything is “adored” and whimsical in this Famous Five pantomime that plays around in her head.

The picture of the brownies was just a look at all my cards. We all know how RVK documents her life. Those brownies would have had a bokeh, well-lit photograph with staged props around it. Maybe even a Freya Flatlay™️?

They were pretty irrelevant in the photograph piled on paper plates.

Her exsistence is pretty sad, as much as the new money wealth makes it look, as I said, smoke and mirrors.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s all about control; control, smoke and mirrors.

RVK has documented about her eating disorders. I believe (but happy to be corrected) that control plays a huge part in ED. It is also a MH issue.

Her life has to be routine; every hour seems to be scheduled, every hour filled, and then planning for the next. That is why there sounds a panic in her posts because she can’t open her laptop and finish this bloody birth story! 🤷🏻‍♀️ That’s why we can predict the seasons as she never deviates - gelato shots, peony shots, pumpkin shots etc etc etc

It’s one long hamster wheel.

Now baby Freya is here; well, babies do not stick to schedules and I think, as much as RVK doesnt like it (and probably mentally fights against it) control is slipping away from her.

Rather than accepting this, “her best life” has to become more and more apparent. Stealth boasts have ramped up, NCT class is her new friends. I never joined an NCT class as I knew from friend’s experiences that they are the worst place to be if you have any hint of PND or mental health issues.

There will be or two in the group that has the best .... (insert nanny, BF’ing, pram, lost weight etc etc)

Think back to week one. Best birth, first walk, wearing white dresses (wtf?) slept well etc etc

Can you imagine if you are struggling in RVK’s NCT group or even an IG follower and you have this being paraded in front of you?!

To become more relatable, honesty has to be shown. BUT that goes against the RVK brand, where everything is perfect, everything is “adored” and whimsical in this Famous Five pantomime that plays around in her head.

The picture of the brownies was just a look at all my cards. We all know how RVK documents her life. Those brownies would have had a bokeh, well-lit photograph with staged props around it. Maybe even a Freya Flatlay™️?

They were pretty irrelevant in the photograph piled on paper plates.

Her exsistence is pretty sad, as much as the new money wealth makes it look, as I said, smoke and mirrors.

Couldn’t have put it better 👏🏻

Reactions: 6
Ooh Starshining great post. I find Grabby fascinating in a car-crash-can’t-quite-look-away fashion. There’s clearly a bit of a gilded cage situation there; she’s unhappy, probably in part due to marrying and procreating with a man who possibly groomed her as a teenager, and no amount of privilege can make up for that. All the stealth boasting and ‘I have a lovely mumma’ posts in the world aren’t kidding anyone.

Also has this ever surfaced in earlier threads (I’m new...)? http://www.thinkrightnow.com/nl/08/07_09/070908.asp
Wow - that explains a lot

Reactions: 2
😂😂😂😂😂
Absolutely love this - I feel this may be the gift that keeps on giving

🎵it's like selling your clothes online, when your husband's richer than mine🎵
Folks, I’m currently 9mo pregnant playing the waiting game with f all better to do, I could pass the time writing an ode to Grabby 🤔🤪 hit me up with your best lines 😂

Reactions: 3
Ooh Starshining great post. I find Grabby fascinating in a car-crash-can’t-quite-look-away fashion. There’s clearly a bit of a gilded cage situation there; she’s unhappy, probably in part due to marrying and procreating with a man who possibly groomed her as a teenager, and no amount of privilege can make up for that. All the stealth boasting and ‘I have a lovely mumma’ posts in the world aren’t kidding anyone.

Also has this ever surfaced in earlier threads (I’m new...)? http://www.thinkrightnow.com/nl/08/07_09/070908.asp
This goes to show that once something goes on the internet, it's there forever.

Reactions: 3
This goes to show that once something goes on the internet, it's there forever.
Exactly! It will prove that every single thing (regardless if you have deleted it - we will have screenshot it on here) will come back and haunt you.

RVK’s dad’s very honest post dating back to late 2000’s proves that.

Last edited:
Is it her dad or dad in law? Jesus he fairly laid his cards on the table with that letter, cringing for her.

Just found a thing online where she was raising money for water aid as she was going to climb Kilimanjaro. Seems like an actual achievement, something requiring commitment and hard work for a good cause and something she would remind us of constantly if it had happened.

The last post on her money raising page says 'We fly out to Tanzania tomorrow and will let you know how we get on! R and B' and then absolutely nothing.

I found an old blog post about it where she beifly mentions that they decided to climb it on a whim while she was avoiding uni work, and thought 'I was really fit so didn't think much of it' 🙄

They never made it and nearly had to get rescued by a helicopter.

You don't climb Kilimanjaro on a bleeping whim and think I do Pilates, I must be fit enough to climb a huge high altitude mountain with no training 🙄 jeeeesus christ Rebecca.
It's like when someone (Katie Price?) decided they were going to run the marathon but had never jogged more than 5 miles 🙄

She had to be up early of course....to share yet more #gifted stuff she doesn’t need and could buy herself.

Yawn.

And swipe up - is that an undeclared affiliate link there Grabby??

Also - the “stack” of brownies 😆
There’s about 5 there - hardly enough to go round 🤣🤣🤣
Maybe she doesn't have many friends so they get two each?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.