RVK Loves #5 Grabby’s an expert, we have no clue, did you know she was gifted a bugaboo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh. My. God .....

.... well we see where the tendency to overshare comes from. I can't believe he wrote that, and attributed his name to it. Huge cringe and a massive insight into the nouveau riche nature of the family where money money money is all that matters.

Reactions: 3
Her latest post is sounds like such a young girl being left at home by her parents for the first evening, if that makes sense? Do you know what I mean? Does that sound stupid? 🙃🙃🙃
I like the bit about proving to people (Tattle) that she can cope alone

OMG that letter is awful. I actually feel sorry for her. Imagine your dad laying bare all of the family issues and his own insecurities for everyone to read. It’s not a problem that he has issues, who doesn’t, but so public!
And.. it makes her issues with her parents alcohol use more understandable given it sounds like her dad is basically admitting he has a problem, and was aggressive etc.

Reactions: 4
OMG that letter is awful. I actually feel sorry for her. Imagine your dad laying bare all of the family issues and his own insecurities for everyone to read. It’s not a problem that he has issues, who doesn’t, but so public!
And.. it makes her issues with her parents alcohol use more understandable given it sounds like her dad is basically admitting he has a problem, and was aggressive etc.
Why would he put his real name to that, and was it found just by searching his name?

Last edited:
well you sure can’t control what a parent writes/shares on the internet.

Having said that the same can be said, and I relate this to any parent, influencer, blogger, IGer, sharing a child on the internet without their consent is exactly the same.

Also what does seem strange - the person who shared that link has deleted their Tattle account?!? 😱 that’s almost drop the info to feed Tattle, but it wasn’t them. Strange

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She’s definitely not far off following him, with her current lifestyle.

Reactions: 2
But she has written bloody awful things about other people online, including her own family. She obviously doesn't give two hoots about what is online and how it affects other people.

well you sure can’t control what a parent writes/shares on the internet.

Having said that the same can be said, and I relate this to any parent, influencer, blogger, IGer, sharing a child on the internet without their consent is exactly the same.

Also what does seem strange - the person who shared that link has deleted their Tattle account?!? 😱 that’s almost drop the info to feed Tattle, but it wasn’t them. Strange
I wondered if they’d been kicked off

Whats the chances aul rob has shares or sonething in the company selling those pixy cds. It all seemed very contrived...i listened to ur cd and changed my life around . Pull the other one rob.

• Haha
Whats the chances aul rob has shares or sonething in the company selling those pixy cds. It all seemed very contrived...i listened to ur cd and changed my life around . Pull the other one rob.
Sounds exactly like grabby and vitamin gate doesn’t it

At one point I thought she and her parents each had a similar dog, but it’s just her Mumma’s dog.
Ummm I was today years old when I found out that they were the same dog. Awkward.

Also - the “stack” of brownies 😆
There’s about 5 there - hardly enough to go round 🤣🤣🤣
Yep, agree it looks a little mean for a group of new mums. She doesn’t have as much class as a hostess as she seems to think she does.

Exactly! It will prove that every single thing (regardless if you have deleted it - we will have screenshot it on here) will come back and haunt you.

RVK’s dad’s very honest post dating back to late 2000’s proves that.
Perhaps this is why RVK doesn't drink alcohol. I like cocktails but haven't ever binged drank. My dad and uncle are alcoholics and it was awful to be around.

That embarrassing letter is the eighth thing to come up on Google when you search her dad's name.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
You can see her parents address too, however there is no record of it being sold in right move despite her mumma when they bought it in 2009.

You can see her parents address too, however there is no record of it being sold in right move despite her mumma when they bought it in 2009.
I’ve found the purchase cost before now. And how much it’s meant to be worth now

Latest stories -
Oooh look Internet, isn't my garden huge and look at my middle age music taste.

Also -
"Ugly bra straps" + I am feeding myself and here I am in a passion killer to prove it"
Let's hope she wears it forever more, I can't cope with her procreation output muxh longer. Her content right now would be worrying the heck out of me if I ws her.

Reactions: 4
Her dads letter smacks of him having some involvement in the CD company. I don’t think anyone would naturally write a review like that.
It’s cringe worthy but I don’t feel sorry for her because she has embarrassed her family and friends with her twitter and Instagram posts many times. She’s also doing the same thing to her children who will have to grow up and she her internet posts, so she’s obviously not that bothered by her dad’s post

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.