RVK Loves #5 Grabby’s an expert, we have no clue, did you know she was gifted a bugaboo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's her Mumma's dog, Riley. She wants a dog to fit in with the stepford wife life but as you said, the mucky paw prints aren't very instaworthy are they?

And OMG, that letter from her Dad is embarrassing as hell!!

Her maternity leave will only end when Freya starts school, who does she bloody think she's kidding??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She *might* have been living at home when her parents got him.
I doubt it. She moved out when she was about 12 😂

The dog is 9, and she's been married 5 years. They lived together for year at least 3 or 4 years before that {🤢}. Who knows 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I doubt it. She moved out when she was about 12 😂

The dog is 9, and she's been married 5 years. They lived together for year at least 3 or 4 years before that {🤢}. Who knows 🤷‍♀️
Yeah, who know. But doesn’t she spend weeks at Mumma’s house at Christmas? Wonder who looks after the dog when Mumma and Dadda take off?

Reactions: 1
Sorry will have to disagree. My pup is nearly 5 and he will always be a puppy to me!
That's fine but they're not puppies. A dog is a puppy up until a year old. It's like calling a child a baby when they're 9.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Tonight's output is just exhausting, isn't it?

Here's me touting for business in a post where exactly nothing exciting has happened but I will try to make a mountain out of an anthill. Especially because I probably hint to Mumma what I want and that's why they both have ended up buying it. And Oh how on earth could they have chosen the same colour? What larks. She ended up with a glut of bags. Chortle (not)

Picture the scene (marches in stamping foot a La Veruca Salt)
"But Daddy I want a husband that is home all day. I want one NOW"

Dadda (pausing his cringe motivational CD) "Now Grabuca, Darling, Men are supposed to go out to work, not sit around in one pair of shorts and chat up young totty"

"But Daddy why don't YOU fund my lifestyle and husband so he doesn't have to leave me alone at home? You know I'll spend my whole life quivering with fear about spiders and men with too many pairs of shorts..."

Repeat until Dadda funds the lifestyle/husband. Grabuca Salty skips off to pretend she actually does work/something of value

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
More free tit. Yawn. What would she actually post about if she wasn’t getting so many damn freebies

Reactions: 4
I’m surprised she didn’t just hang on for a freebie make up bag. Feathering the Empty Nest got her freebie one (albeit with turtles) from the same company today.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
More free tit. Yawn. What would she actually post about if she wasn’t getting so many damn freebies
Just the baby and that is wearing thin now. Unless you are family or friends, it's just the same old thing. She's like a QVC presenter now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.