RVK Loves #5 Grabby’s an expert, we have no clue, did you know she was gifted a bugaboo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I lost my mum very suddenly when I was 28 years old and had just booked our wedding. I'm now... 6 years down the line... expecting our first child together and my preganany has been lovely but also like grieving all over again for what could/should have been with my mum here. I'm incredibly lonely and finding things hard.

I actually don't HATE the post about being grateful to her parents, though I agree that she could just tell them to their face and show some degree of sensitivity to people who don't have their parents for whatever reason but the bit that really upset me was the 2nd comment then about feeling conflicted. It's so hypocritical. If you feel comflicted then that's the answer...don't post it!!!!!! It's not necessary to post that on a story especially which will be gone in 24 hours but will upset so many people in that time. But also, she has absolutely no idea what pain people like me will feel and she doesn't care either so why make out like you sympathise or understand when you don't!!!!
Lots of love to you my dear ♥

I lost my mum 4 weeks after my daughter was born.

Post like that definitely make me sad at the life me and my baby could have had with my mum.

I think it’s clear that she doesn’t realise how lucky she is to have that, and I hope she tells her mum to her face how grateful she is rather than bragging to her social media following.

Reactions: 5
Her latest stories have really got on my mammaries! If you feel so conflicted Grabby then don’t post! It is as if she feels the need to share every fleeting thought or emotion assuming that people care. Thank your parents in person for their help (but not the fact that they’ve given you a cosseted and sheltered life with a complete inability to stand on your own two feet but we’ll save that for another day!) She couldn’t have less of a clue about what real life is like! It isn’t all sodding dahlias/this guy/gelato/Mumma/glut of courgettes/gifted frilly outfits. 😤

Reactions: 9
What is this mumma/mama tit all about anyway. Is she a toddler learning to talk

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is this mumma/mama tit all about anyway. Is she a toddler learning to talk
She’s too faux middle clarrrrrs (class 😂) to say ‘mum’. Or shock horror, ‘mom’!! It’s too normal and therefore common 😂 I think she’s trying to emulate Elle from feathering the empty nest who also calls her mum ‘mummy’ even though she’s well into her 30s 🙄

(That’s the only bad thing I’ll have said against Elle though as she’s an amazing woman. I honestly don’t know how she manages to stay so positive after everything she’s been through. A true inspiration!)

Her latest post on the feed... is that technically a #gift within an #ad?!!!

Freebie photo shoot which she then uses the pics for advertising another brand 🤦🏻‍♀️You couldn’t make this stuff up.

Also the gratitude post - why not just bleeping say it to your parents instead of putting it on instagram?

It’s like Influencer Inception - a #collab in an #ad in a #gift in a #spon 😬

• Haha
She’s too faux middle clarrrrrs (class 😂) to say ‘mum’. Or shock horror, ‘mom’!! It’s too normal and therefore common 😂 I think she’s trying to emulate Elle from feathering the empty nest who also calls her mum ‘mummy’ even though she’s well into her 30s 🙄

(That’s the only bad thing I’ll have said against Elle though as she’s an amazing woman. I honestly don’t know how she manages to stay so positive after everything she’s been through. A true inspiration!)
Mummy i can deal with..mumma i cant lol. Surely she doesnt go into the house and say hi mumma ..again..all for the gram.

Reactions: 3
faux middle clarrrrrs
Exactly. You can tell she's faux middle class from a mile away. Mainly because of how hard she tries to make sure everyone knows what she (her husband) has.

I don't care what class she is or how much her husband earns. I do care when people try and make themselves look better than they are by shamelessly bragging and posing a fake life for the Internet to make people feel inferiour.

Her family are clearly not middle class. Her parents are new money and doing well for themselves. The rest of her family, she's basically slated for being common.

She's lived an easy life and was paired up with a middle aged man from when she was 15, who already had a string of property.

She has far too much time on her hands and has contributed nothing to the world other than a huge carbon footprint. Instead she seems to spend it all trying to create the illusion that she's a wealthy, middle aged, Stepford wife by bragging about anything and everything and staging every element of her life for the gram.

I can only assume that being an insufferable show off makes her feel better about whatever insecurities she has.

People like her seem to get a kick out of making people feel beneath them. In reality she's just incredibly shallow, immature, selfish, materialistic, totally reliant of other people and probably not that happy below the surface.

If she was happy and priverlaged as she'd like you to believe, and her (and her mums) life is so whimsically #blessed, why on earth would you you waste that bragging to people you don't even know on the Internet. She needs validation and to feel inferiour from strangers, which is pretty sad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Exactly. You can tell she's faux middle class from a mile away. Mainly because of how hard she tried to make sure everyone knows what she (her husband) has.

I don't care what class she is or how much her husband earns. I do care when people try and make themselves look better than they are by shamelessly bragging and posing a fake life for the Internet to make people feel inferiour.

Her family are clearly not middle class. Her parents are new money and doing well for themselves. The rest of her family, she's basically slated for being common.

She's lived an easy life and was paired up with a middle aged man from when she was 15, who already had a string of property.

She has far too much time on her hands and has contributed nothing to the world other than a huge carbon footprint. Instead she seems to spend it all trying to create the illusion that she's a wealthy, middle aged, Steoford wife by bragging out anything and everything and staging every element of her life for the gram.

I can only assume that being an insufferable show off makes her feel better about whatever insecurities she has.

People like her seem to get a kick out of making people feel beneath them. In reality she's just incredibly shallow, immature, selfish, materialistic, totally reliant of other people and probably not that happy below the surface.
I think she’s definitely insecure and she makes herself feel slightly better by constantly bragging and slagging off those she thinks are beneath her. I don’t think she’s happy. I really don’t and she’s constantly searching for something to make her feel content. I doubt she’ll ever find it

She feels guilty today for seeing friends and not working.....hang on.....give me a sec....I need to retrieve my eyes that have rolled into the back of my head 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
(zyxxf

Oh I’m fed up with Elle now. I know she’s had a tough time but there are millions of women out there dealing with the same thing. She’s another Instagram parasite.

Reactions: 7
In that case, what is she taking maternity leave from?
Must be her fake job as part of her husband and dad's company. Which I assume she's registered on so she can take some of their profit as salary for tax reasons.

Reactions: 4
I can’t tell if she is an awful attention seeking fuckwit or genuinely mentally ill with control issues. Who feels guilty for chilling out on maternity leave?! Most women are really only starting to get in to the groove at 4 weeks with their first, with still plenty of pj days.

The next thing will be the breastfeeding weight loss, the food she posts looks nice but is often very low calorie. I put on 2 stone each pg (after baby and placenta out) and still ended up super thin after a year of BF. She’ll be asking for ‘nutritious healthy but calorific’ snack ideas, as if she doesn’t know having had an ED.

(zyxxf

Oh I’m fed up with Elle now. I know she’s had a tough time but there are millions of women out there dealing with the same thing. She’s another Instagram parasite.
I do feel very sorry this her, she’s been through so much and raised so much money and awareness, that’s only a good thing. But after a while I actually had to stop following her, I’m sorry but she did my head in!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.