RVK Loves #5 Grabby’s an expert, we have no clue, did you know she was gifted a bugaboo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes this! Feed however you want to feed, and do it in public if needs be. But there are some things that don’t have to make the “gram”. Especially such a public one. Freya might be a bit mortified when she’s older with how many pics there are of her on a public Instagram let alone ones of her hanging off a boob.

It’s so great for her that she’s able to feed her and has had the most perfect pregnancy/birth/feeding/newborn life but jeeeese. Can’t something not be flipping perfect?! Think I’m just bitter after a horrendous labour, emergency c section, pre e clampsia, being super poorly after birth, and then failing at breast feeding. No gram worth trips to Brighton over here 🤣. Just survival and trying not to sneeze without my tummy muscles feeling like they were going to pop out of the scar! 🤦‍♀️ Xx
That sounds more normal, don’t forget RVK wears constant rose tinted glasses 👌🏻

Reactions: 3
When baby needs fed, it gets fed. I fed anywhere I needed to

Yes to feeding, no to wapping a boob out and posing mid-allotment.

But how did this actually happen, quick Ben take a picture of me breastfeeding whilst stood in the allotment so I can post it on Instagram, I need to show everyone that I am just the best. Wait, wait, I need to put my feet further apart first. Now go!

To be clear, I think it’s fine that she’s feeding whilst out and about, doesn’t matter if it’s private or not but it just seems a bit braggy and narcissistic to have a photo taken while you’re doing it for the purpose of sharing it with thousands of people that you don’t know.
Exactly my point. I'm all for feeding whenever and wherever you feel comfortable. It just looks weird to be photographed and then peach emoji. If you are that comfortable feeding in public and being photographed then you shouldn't be worried about needing an emoji to cover it up.

Yes this! Feed however you want to feed, and do it in public if needs be. But there are some things that don’t have to make the “gram”. Especially such a public one. Freya might be a bit mortified when she’s older with how many pics there are of her on a public Instagram let alone ones of her hanging off a boob.

It’s so great for her that she’s able to feed her and has had the most perfect pregnancy/birth/feeding/newborn life but jeeeese. Can’t something not be flipping perfect?! Think I’m just bitter after a horrendous labour, emergency c section, pre e clampsia, being super poorly after birth, and then failing at breast feeding. No gram worth trips to Brighton over here 🤣. Just survival and trying not to sneeze without my tummy muscles feeling like they were going to pop out of the scar! 🤦‍♀️ Xx
I'm sad you have had a horrendous time of it, but can I say I don't think you should feel like you failed at breastfeeding. Sounds to me like you have succeeded in being a strong woman who has gone through a tough time and survived with your humour (generally) intact.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Think its safe to say none of us on here will be buying any of her unwanted clothes she is selling that she probably got for free in the first place..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Think its safe to say none of us on here will be buying any of her unwanted clothes she is selling that she probably got for free in the first place..
why can’t she keep them in case she has another baby? So odd. Maybe she really isn’t as wealthy as she likes people to think she is and has to watch every penny

Reactions: 3
That spread of food was dreary looking, and I’m disappointed no courgette dishes were displayed for our delectation.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm easy enough with her posting a breastfeeding picture on Instagram
Normalising breastfeeding by showing pictures is quite usual.
Its not something that needs to be kept private or that will embarrass her daughter In years to come, it's just a baby being fed
No one would have an issue if she was standing bottle feeding in the allotment, breast size doesn't matter as you can't see breast anywhere. Shes feeding her baby and theres no reason why she shouldn't have a photo of her feeding her. It really is quite normal

Shes a dick in a lot of other ways but I don't like to see the sneering at her having a photo feeding her baby

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She really has a way of making people feel crap with her poor way with words - her story about the flowers for Freya would make anyone else who sent flowers feel like they shouldn’t have bothered. “There arecflowers for a baby, and then there are THESE FLOWERS”.

Reactions: 5
I’m just putting it out there that I think dahlias are the most sinister ugly looking flowers in existence! I’ve always hated them.

• Haha
Oh goody. She’s hopefully going to finish her birth story today. I can hardly wait to read such quality writing 🙄
And I know it’s been mentioned but her comment about the flowers is revolting. I bet she makes people feel like tit on the regular!

• Haha
It’s like she needs to tick things off the insta list. Fiiiinallly getting round to writing her birth story blog is hardly urgent when you have a newborn baby to look after

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I'm easy enough with her posting a breastfeeding picture on Instagram
Normalising breastfeeding by showing pictures is quite usual.
Its not something that needs to be kept private or that will embarrass her daughter In years to come, it's just a baby being fed
No one would have an issue if she was standing bottle feeding in the allotment, breast size doesn't matter as you can't see breast anywhere. Shes feeding her baby and theres no reason why she shouldn't have a photo of her feeding her. It really is quite normal

Shes a dick in a lot of other ways but I don't like to see the sneering at her having a photo feeding her baby
Agreed!

Reactions: 4
IMG_20190805_103903_445.jpg

RVK, this is how to maintain your online persona whilst being relatable and honest.

Every woman I know has finally emerged with their first baby about a week later, looking a shattered and shuffling along in their husbands joggers because that's all that fits over the massive pads!

Not popping their baby in a flat lay a few hours after birth and then prancing around with their phone in their hand looking for photo oppertunities in the park in pretty dresses 🙄

She genuinely thinks that she's super human and a cut above everyone else. Or at least that's what she wants you to believe.

I'm certainly not buying it.

IMG_20190805_110320_758.jpg

RVKs version is just mad in comparison. Look at me with my 1 week old baby, I've been out on picnics and dates and am just posing in my light blue sundress with my fresh hand picked blooms. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 31672

RVK, this is how to maintain your online persona whilst being relatable and honest.

Every woman I know has finally emerged with their first baby about a week later, looking a shattered and shuffling along in their husbands joggers because that's all that fits over the massive pads!

Not popping their baby in a flat lay a few hours after birth and then prancing around with their phone in their hand looking for photo oppertunities in the park in pretty dresses 🙄

She genuinely thinks that she's super human and a cut above everyone else. Or at least that's what she wants you to believe.

I'm certainly not buying it.

View attachment 31685

RVKs version is just mad in comparison. Look at me with my 1 week old baby, I've been out on picnics and dates and am just posing in my light blue sundress with my fresh hand picked blooms. 🙄
All for the gram

More free tit this morning gotta post it on insta immediately (strangely admitting that she shops in Aldi)
Oh and here’s another pic of the car seat not tagged 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s mentioning Aldi because we discussed her name dropping Waitrose on here before

Reactions: 2
She’s a huge fan of Wild Nutrition vitamins unless another brand gives her some freebies. Been here before, haven’t we Grabby?? 🙄

Not tagging the Co-op for possible freebies/collabs? Which part of the family dares to present Grabby with non-Waitrose or M&S food 😱
38313610-6490-49AE-B2C8-37235D4C792A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s a huge fan of Wild Nutrition vitamins unless another brand gives her some freebies. Been here before, haven’t we Grabby?? 🙄

Not tagging the Co-op for possible freebies/collabs? Which part of the family dares to present Grabby with non-Waitrose or M&S food 😱View attachment 31698
I noticed this too 🤣

Reactions: 2
She strikes me a s someone who is desperately miserable with her existence and probably only experiences joy whenever she gets a dopamine hit from another 100 likes on a new insta post. Explains the constant posting. She achieves one thing after another and none must be satisfying her and so she returns to Instagram again and again to receive external praise and reinforcement. It’s sad that she isn’t content enough in herself to only care about how she feels about her life and situation and not rely on external gratification

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.