RVK Loves #5 Grabby’s an expert, we have no clue, did you know she was gifted a bugaboo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yawn 😴 if this continues I think I’ll ask admin to move all the BF posts to the Mrs Hinch breastfeeding thread (containing all the breast feeding related comments that derailed one of her threads) 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was never NOT going to breastfeed was she. I am looking forward to when Freya comes home from a sweaty soft play party on a haribo/fruitshoot/chicken nugget high ... she'll be so off-brand !!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's against the law not to breastfeed apparently... 🙄
When they're hulking 10 year olds up to their eyes in e-numbers who gives a crap what they ate in the first 5 months.

Reactions: 3
It’s ridiculous, you dare not say anything remotely tounge in cheek/ humourous in regards to breastfeeding and people are off with their bras and off with their heads 😂

*waiting for someone to bite in 5, 4, 3...*
And totally missing the point of the postings. My take on the posts was that breastfeeding is not a problem, breastfeeding in an allotment is fine, posing in a bizarre stance with a fruit based emoji over your breast/boob/mammary mountains/chesticles/whatever the cool kids are calling your earth mother zones currently 🙄 was a bit too RVK for our liking. But maybe I'm seeing humour in the comments where others are offended?

• Haha
Recent post re gratitude. She said she wanted to put it on there but that’s the point. She doesn’t need to at all. Just tell your parents your grateful. I think the only thing that needed to be put up in a similar situation is if you DIDNT have parents/extra help around and maybe let those they’re not alone and that it’s a struggle. But ya know. She wouldn’t have a bleeping clue what that’s like.

Reactions: 10
Moving the conversation gently on... she says she is conflicted whether to share how totally incredible her parents have been in case but she just has to share her gratitude (and doesn't in any way rein in her gushing about how lucky she is). We lost two of our baby's grandparents - one was my mum - while I was pregnant and those words would have been a dagger to the heart. If she wants to express her gratitude she can do so in person/send them flowers. After all she sees them daily. Why do it on social media? She is VILE.

Reactions: 21
Moving the conversation gently on... she says she is conflicted whether to share how totally incredible her parents have been in case but she just has to share her gratitude (and doesn't in any way rein in her gushing about how lucky she is). We lost two of our baby's grandparents - one was my mum - while I was pregnant and those words would have been a dagger to the heart. If she wants to express her gratitude she can do so in person/send them flowers. After all she sees them daily. Why do it on social media? She is VILE.
Smug and vile.

Reactions: 2
I hope that Ben's parents are being given the opportunity to help should they also wish to. None of my business of course, but I'd feel a little hurt if others were getting alllll the praise when no one else can get a look in

Her latest post on the feed... is that technically a #gift within an #ad?!!!

Freebie photo shoot which she then uses the pics for advertising another brand 🤦🏻‍♀️You couldn’t make this stuff up.

Also the gratitude post - why not just bleeping say it to your parents instead of putting it on instagram?

Reactions: 5
My parents are fab and I'm very lucky to know that in any crisis they would be there in a second. But they have always been firm believers in not carrying me through life. That's how you end up with a grabby spoilt verruca salt.

No one washed my clothes, cut my grass and cleaned my house. Not once. My husband and I had to learn to adjust and get on with it. My parents were at work full time and so was my husband. In the long run it made me a much stronger and more independent person and mother.

She is a demanding princess and that's why she has to ride off the success of her parents and husband because she can't do anything in her own right. Other people carry her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I lost my mum very suddenly when I was 28 years old and had just booked our wedding. I'm now... 6 years down the line... expecting our first child together and my preganany has been lovely but also like grieving all over again for what could/should have been with my mum here. I'm incredibly lonely and finding things hard.

I actually don't HATE the post about being grateful to her parents, though I agree that she could just tell them to their face and show some degree of sensitivity to people who don't have their parents for whatever reason but the bit that really upset me was the 2nd comment then about feeling conflicted. It's so hypocritical. If you feel comflicted then that's the answer...don't post it!!!!!! It's not necessary to post that on a story especially which will be gone in 24 hours but will upset so many people in that time. But also, she has absolutely no idea what pain people like me will feel and she doesn't care either so why make out like you sympathise or understand when you don't!!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
WHY DID I LOOK?! She did NOT need to put that on Instagram. As mentioned already she could’ve sent them some flowers etc, thanked them privately or even cook them some bloody courgettes when she’s got her tit together! For most new parents struggling to manage everything themselves this is an absolute kick in the teeth and she needs to climb off her #gifted high horse and shut the duck up 😡

I lost my mum very suddenly when I was 28 years old and had just booked our wedding. I'm now... 6 years down the line... expecting our first child together and my preganany has been lovely but also like grieving all over again for what could/should have been with my mum here. I'm incredibly lonely and finding things hard.

I actually don't HATE the post about being grateful to her parents, though I agree that she could just tell them to their face and show some degree of sensitivity to people who don't have their parents for whatever reason but the bit that really upset me was the 2nd comment then about feeling conflicted. It's so hypocritical. If you feel comflicted then that's the answer...don't post it!!!!!! It's not necessary to post that on a story especially which will be gone in 24 hours but will upset so many people in that time. But also, she has absolutely no idea what pain people like me will feel and she doesn't care either so why make out like you sympathise or understand when you don't!!!!
Aw I’m so sorry to read this. I feel your pain. My children are without a grandparent who never met them. It does make you grieve all over again x

Reactions: 9
It’s so strange!

This was what I was trying to say but really badly. I lost my mum and dad had late stage dementia by the time I had my first. She either doesn’t care or is exceptionally ignorant in what she is saying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.