RVK Loves #5 Grabby’s an expert, we have no clue, did you know she was gifted a bugaboo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha that has to be someone from here ! 👍

Love how she had already mentioned how she can’t wait to bathe baby in the Butler sink .... another trendy photo for the gram ! I’m sure this baby is jut another accessory 😂
And because her posher hero Rosie Londoner has had photos of her daughter in the sink. Gotta keep up appearances.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well today wr have reached a new low. We thought it was bad setting up picnics snapping a pic and leaving..now we havebras being removed in beach resorts surrounded by tourists...for insta. Laughable

Reactions: 1
Pffffftttt

this just popped up on my feed. At first glance I thought it was Grabathor. Maybe she is a (bad) influence after all.

Last edited:
Well today wr have reached a new low. We thought it was bad setting up picnics snapping a pic and leaving..now we havebras being removed in beach resorts surrounded by tourists...for insta. Laughable
I don't think she removed it. In one of the pictures (last in the series I think?) you can clearly see a white bandeau where the dress dips at the center.

I don't think she removed it. In one of the pictures (last in the series I think?) you can clearly see a white bandeau where the dress dips at the center.
I hope you are right. Tbh i havent studied the pics and dont want to look at them again lol. i was just going by what others had said on the thread.

Reactions: 2
Why did she have to say "butler sink"? It seems boastful. I am pretty sure most people would just say "sink." HAHA.
Lol I automatically put sink! Who calls it a butler sink?! Little miss nouveau riche trying to sound ‘riche’-er than she is! Also if I were her and trying to show off, I would have called it a Belfast sink. I’ve never seen it called a butler sink. Now off to check whether Rosie calls it that... 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh yah, doesn’t one need a butler to have a butler’s sink? And a parlour and a morning room? Belfast all the way.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh yah, doesn’t one need a butler to have a butler’s sink? And a parlour and a morning room? Belfast all the way.
I can confirm Lady Rosie of the Londonerington-Smythe VI refers to a basin and sink but no butler... and she’s one who’s likely to have a butler! Also she did the baby in a basket flat-lay (baby-lay) and did it way better than our Grabecca.

• Haha
Nope, see below. “get our act together” is an interesting choice of words. I would use that phrase if it were something I had been putting off for months... THE KID IS 3 WEEKS OLD FFS 🤦🏻‍♀️ Grabby just wants everything done yesterday.
Oh Jesus give me strength. She winds me up 😤 yes Grabby..... Going to Brighton is EXACTLY the same as going abroad. You’ve got it allllll worked out 🙄

• Haha
Nope, see below. “get our act together” is an interesting choice of words. I would use that phrase if it were something I had been putting off for months... THE KID IS 3 WEEKS OLD FFS 🤦🏻‍♀️ Grabby just wants everything done yesterday.
Its actually really sad how uncontent she is when in reality she has so much

Reactions: 3
The poor little baby's head totally exposed in the sun 😠 what is actually wrong with her?!

Also I just looked at the pics again and there is NO WAY she is wearing a bra in the low back pic. She's either taken it off or pulled it ridiculously low down to her belly just for the gram. Actually pathetic. She never ceases to amaze me.

Who is ready for a 'what to pack for a holiday with a baby' blog post?? 🙄 No doubt Freya will be an angel throughout. Just can't forget the comments she used to make about kids on flights, disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And because her posher hero Rosie Londoner has had photos of her daughter in the sink. Gotta keep up appearances.
You took the words right out of my mouth! Bizarrely Rosie doesn’t get on my nerves at all! 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.