RVK Loves #5 Grabby’s an expert, we have no clue, did you know she was gifted a bugaboo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her story in the middle of the night 🙄. Complaining about something that is standard newborn behaviour and acting like it’s horrendous because she’s had 2 bad nights. I bet she feels pretty silly now for going on about how the baby settled right away into the crib at nights.

Reactions: 10
Her story in the middle of the night 🙄. Complaining about something that is standard newborn behaviour and acting like it’s horrendous because she’s had 2 bad nights. I bet she feels pretty silly now for going on about how the baby settled right away into the crib at nights.
And the tone of that middle of the night message was so angry and bitter. It’s been 3 nights, it probably will turn out to not be reflux or colic and just something that newborns do. My baby was always so unsettled at night but not in the day. But she’s busy consulting Dr Google to get a label to slap on the baby. And probably lots of freebie anti-colic/reflux garb too.

Reactions: 6
And the tone of that middle of the night message was so angry and bitter. It’s been 3 nights, it probably will turn out to not be reflux or colic and just something that newborns do. My baby was always so unsettled at night but not in the day. But she’s busy consulting Dr Google to get a label to slap on the baby. And probably lots of freebie anti-colic/reflux garb too.
How long do you reckon before she takes it down, the tone doesn’t quite fit with her oh so perfect life!

PRAM.TOYS.OUT 🤣
God the tone of that post! It’s annoyed me. And posting at 3am?! She’s got an addiction to Instagram she really has. It makes me do alllllll the eye rolling

• Haha
2 of mine had colic and it started at 6pm on the dot. Never during night. Maybe she’s just unsettled and sick and tired of being dragged out and styled for the gram!

Reactions: 4
Unbelievable!!!!!
And by the way Grabby - just because baby cries all night and is squirmy and uncomfortable it doesn't mean anything is WRONG, it's what babies do ... shock horror. And yes you might need to cancel your precious plans but unlike 99% of new mum's you'll probably get to take a bath and a big nap today when your mom-working husband steps in to support you so quit the moaning.

Reactions: 12
2 of mine had colic and it started at 6pm on the dot. Never during night. Maybe she’s just unsettled and sick and tired of being dragged out and styled for the gram!
Yep it’s likely that she just has the usual thing of newborn guts settling down and being unsettled, baby coming out of that newborn sleepiness and starting to express itself more.
She’s just a silly little girl really (grabby I mean).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s still going on about thinking the baby has silent reflux despite having NO other symptoms. She’s just a newborn grabby, this is what they do. You will have rubbish nights and sometimes weeks worth of rubbish nights, that’s what baby’s do. What did you expect? A perfect baby that sleeps through the night from birth because you are just the most perfect parent who ever existed. Grow up.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
This is the danger of trying to curate a so-called perfect life. Because when it's not perfect and you're knackered and you don't have the answers, what do you say?

My son was always grunty and unsettled in the night FOR MONTHS when he was a newborn. Welcome to the no sleep train Rebecca, it's a real ride.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She deleted that post due to an overwhelming response. Yes of course you did Grabby. Taking advice from strangers on the internet isn't the most sensible thing to do and I bet you any money a professional will tell her that this is WHAT BABIES DO! That’s what I was told when one of mine decided to stop sleeping after 2 weeks 😂 I bet she wants something to be ‘wrong’ to explain why she hasn’t got the perfect angelic baby!

‘All babies cry, but your baby may have colic if they cry more than 3 hours a day, 3 days a week for at least 1 week’. Try 6 hours a day, every day Grabby. You’re welcome

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.