RVK Loves #5 Grabby’s an expert, we have no clue, did you know she was gifted a bugaboo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way is there enough support in a bandeau for new bf boobs, but then a strapped bra doesn’t quite go with the aesthetic does it!! Got to look after your boobs with all the changes they’re going through or you’ll pay the price later with sagging

Reactions: 5
No way is there enough support in a bandeau for new bf boobs, but then a strapped bra doesn’t quite go with the aesthetic does it!! Got to look after your boobs with all the changes they’re going through or you’ll pay the price later with sagging
Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if she took her nursing bra off for the ‘gram photos 😑

Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if she took her nursing bra off for the ‘gram photos 😑
This was my thought too.
Her grid is all so faked and forced that I can honest imagine her talking her bra off just for the perfect grab aesthetic.

She is going to put that much pressure on her self to be perfect gramable mummy that she's going to crack from the pressure at some point.

No one can keep it up. No matter how superior she thinks she is.

Reactions: 9
You can see the white of the bra on the photo of her facing forward
The back of the dress is so low, she’s then taken it off for the next photo
Really sad that the whole day out was for the gram 🙄
Poor Freya being fussed about on a red hot day so she can be vain

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Mine were like bloody beach balls

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So many pictures of buggy, so few are marked. Does it have to be on every single story/picture as gifted?

Reactions: 2
For all her advertising faults it’s great to see she mentioned car seat limits! Something neglected by so many. Also nice to not see her baby pushed around in a car seat.

As some one who would like to have a baby in the next couple of years I find it so conflicting the impressions of motherhood these influencers give. Like Grabby is all pop it out and life’s a breeze and then Lily Pebbles is all this is the worst thing ever and seems really daunting! What one is it?!

Reactions: 2
Ooooo screenshot please
Ta muchly

As some one who would like to have a baby in the next couple of years I find it so conflicting the impressions of motherhood these influencers give. Like Grabby is all pop it out and life’s a breeze and then Lily Pebbles is all this is the worst thing ever and seems really daunting! What one is it?!
It’s individual to everyone. Pay no attention to what you see on Instagram. My pregnancies/labours were all different as was my post birth experiences etc x

For all her advertising faults it’s great to see she mentioned car seat limits! Something neglected by so many. Also nice to not see her baby pushed around in a car seat.
Are you on the payroll? 🤣

Not interested in the slightest Grabby. But we know how you kinda love to show off

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It can be both (or either) Don’t forget RVK is only three weeks in, she actually knows nothing about what parenthood is like and the baby has barely unfurled itself from being born. Even after two fairly unpleasant births I found the first few weeks ok, it was when the true sleep deprivation kicked in and everyone has lost interest in the novelty of a new born that feels hardest (IMO). But don’t let that put you off, after the first couple of years 😂😂 it gets very rewarding!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep, worries about the car seat limits but not about the amount of time the chav-tastic headband is on - unless she pops it on just for photo ops and tags, which going on her previous form wouldn’t surprise me! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It can be both (or either) Don’t forget RVK is only three weeks in, she actually knows nothing about what parenthood is like and the baby has barely unfurled itself from being born. Even after two fairly unpleasant births I found the first few weeks ok, it was when the true sleep deprivation kicked in and everyone has lost interest in the novelty of a new born that feels hardest (IMO). But don’t let that put you off, after the first couple of years 😂😂 it gets very rewarding!!
the key difference for her being that 'normal' life won't kick in because she won't have that horrific juggle of childcare / return to work, the financial stress etc. Her husband is always on hand so she'll be back in the Pilates routine before you know it. And should (horror) darling husband have to pop out for a while, then her wonderful Mumma will be there to ensure Grabby never has to send one lonely long exhausting minute let alone day - without support.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
With my first I only bled for about 3 weeks and it wasn't very heavy except for the first few days. And being up and about didn't feel like much of a strain at all. My boobs leaked all over the place however, I had to use the heavy duty overnight pads to make sure I didn't leak through. You win some, you lose some, eh?

I'm pregnant again (due in December) but since every pregnancy is different, who knows how things will go this time.

Haha that has to be someone from here ! 👍

Love how she had already mentioned how she can’t wait to bathe baby in the Butler sink .... another trendy photo for the gram ! I’m sure this baby is jut another accessory 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.