Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure every toddler would be delighted on Christmas morning to unwrap a helper stool. Such fun!

I wish she would do SOMETHING about Chopsy's hair. Get the girl a fringe Grabs or a comb or a Grandma before you use her in your Ads!
I was like this too #twinning 😂
Intentionally or unintentionally twinning? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you all for your replies, I really appreciate it and glad it wasn’t too bad for you!

Back to regular programming: can someone explain to Grabby that reels are not a photo diary?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has Bentos even had that tutu and Christmas jumper off her back since October?

However it is nice to see both of them wearing hats and snoods, pity she couldn’t stretch to doing their coats up in the cold.

Reactions: 11
The thing is he's not to big for the carrier. He just needs to be on her back. You can see how much her spines having to curve backwards to compensate.

Reactions: 6
Three times and it’s my third round of covid in 2 years - last one was in february of this year. I have good hope but then again you never know…
I have health anxiety so have struggled with all the media around it. Got it this summer and really was no worse than a cold. Vaxxed 3 times. She’s not exactly the epitome of health is she. Lots of fluid and rest and you’ll be ok!

Reactions: 3
Why does she talk like she's a child ? Everything is "the best thing eveeeeer" she's so emotionally stunted it's weird. Every caption could have been written by a 9 year old.

Reactions: 8
Why does she talk like she's a child ? Everything is "the best thing eveeeeer" she's so emotionally stunted it's weird. Every caption could have been written by a 9 year old.
I don’t think she’s ever matured further than being 13. And because she missed out on her childhood she’s recreating it now

Reactions: 8
Has Bentos even had that tutu and Christmas jumper off her back since October?

However it is nice to see both of them wearing hats and snoods, pity she couldn’t stretch to doing their coats up in the cold.
Waffy looks like he needs his nose wiped in every single picture. And it was baltic, sub zero - I'm not sure I would take my children to what appeared to be an exclusively outside activity given how poorly they have been. This isn't me being a snowflake but really extreme cold conditions force your body to work harder to keep warm, if you are already fighting off a virus etc (as they ALWAYS are), then just a short time outside is recommended - not an entire afternoon.

Reactions: 11
Electric blankets and infrared heaters near their beds? Sounds like a safe combo… And does the poor baby sleep next to a single glazed window? 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Ice on the inside of their windows just confirms what we've all said so often...their house is freezing. Poor Waffy in his frigid corridor bedroom 😢 Now I realise this is reality for many families but you'd think their million pound, best house in the village 😉 would/could/should be warmer!!!

Definitely not. Currently waiting to see my MS nurse. She’s amazing x
So glad you have good support, luckily my daughter does too. NHS at it's best 👌 💕

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.