Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a reason sprouts are only served on Christmas Day in this house. And not many 💨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There is a reason sprouts are only served on Christmas Day in this house. And not many 💨
They aren't very digestible cooked - I imagine they are damn near impossible to digest raw!

'These Brussel sprouts - when they are raw, they are ridiculous !!'
And not just a garnish, or a small side salad - There is bleeping mountains of the stuff!!!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I have had a nice coleslaw that had shredded sprouts in before but never would I eat a massive bowl of them on their own.

Reactions: 2
They aren't very digestible cooked - I imagine they are damn near impossible to digest raw!

And not just a garnish, or a small side salad - There is bleeping mountains of the stuff!!!! :ROFLMAO:
Jamie Oliver she ain't 😅😅😅
I can just imagine the stink from the so called ensuite bathroom above 'her' bedroom 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I find it so annoying when people refer to their babies as “heartbreakers”. Like what on earth, they’re barely walking😒

Reactions: 9

She describes everything as “ridiculous”. So annoying

Reactions: 7
I find it so annoying when people refer to their babies as “heartbreakers”. Like what on earth, they’re barely walking😒
I can’t believe she thinks that photographer is talented - her photos are edited and filtered within an inch of their lives, the Christmas trees are grey not green!

Reactions: 10
I think she looks a lot more natural with Raffy than she ever did with Freya when she was a baby/toddler…

Reactions: 8

I know! Isn’t a heartbreaker some stud / player who has everyone fawning over him. Such a weird thing to say about a toddler!

• Sick
I know! Isn’t a heartbreaker some stud / player who has everyone fawning over him. Such a weird thing to say about a toddler!
I always think the same thing. I wouldn't want to call my son a heartbreaker, so he grows up thinking that's some sort of achievement.
I'd rather my son grew up to be empathetic and treated women/men with respect. Rather than some sort of good looking player with an ego 🙄

But then again, I'm not sure healthy, well balanced {or legal?} relationships are her strong point.

Reactions: 18
What’s the betting Courtney Adamo calls her son a heartbreaker so of course Grabby has to copy without thinking about what it means

Reactions: 5
There is no way on earth I would have taken two little kids who have recently been ill out in the cold today.

Also, she couldn’t even do F’s hair for her nativity 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
There is no way on earth I would have taken two little kids who have recently been ill out in the cold today.

Also, she couldn’t even do F’s hair for her nativity 🤦🏻‍♀️
She’s deranged. My littlest has been poorly this week - have I been out in the cold with her this morning? Nope, I’ve stayed indoors in the warm like any other competent parent who cares about their child’s well-being over their own.

Reactions: 9
Dicky things on the rvk gram today:
-"Running makes me a better human"
- Saying she's "beyond proud" of everything.
-putting wanky berries on her porridge
- Whinging there isn't time to run when she doesn't work

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
😂I put chocolate chips on my porridge this morning! Not wonky berries 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she has ample opportunity in the week to run, Benpecked isn’t shackled to a desk or down the mine, but she chooses pre-dawn on a Saturday to go for a run?!?! It’s minus degrees, dark, covered in ice?! Why not go an hour or so later? What is she fighting against? The woman is seriously puddled. How dangerous going out running alone in those conditions.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.