Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“All three of us”…are they not a family of four.!!??!!
Because everyone knows men don't cry, duh! How can they when they have big strong man jobs to do and manly tasks to complete like being a big strong important man who understands man stuff like work. They do this to ensure they don't have to 'make' their wives work so that the women can stay in all day crying, playing house, and making sure their kids don't play with gendered toys.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
At some point she did disappear for quite a few days, but then she came back with countless stories on things they had done. I can’t believe they would have isolated long enough 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 8
At some point she did disappear for quite a few days, but then she came back with countless stories on things they had done. I can’t believe they would have isolated long enough 🙄
Yeah she went awol for about a week in November, she just put a few really random vague posts up then came back as if nothing had happened spamming us in good time for Black Friday aff links

Reactions: 6
Grabby's never been someone who follows the rules, she couldn't manage staying at home when the whole of the UK locked down from March 2020. She had to get in the Easter photo shoot in the kedgefunds garden, which would've been planned as soon as she had Freya. Nice she spent some of November spreading their covid germs about all cos she wanted to show what the lead up to Christmas is like in London.

I rolled my eyes at that comment. I bet it kills her when HAS to stay in and her plans go out the window. I doubt she can cope without Ben if there is the slightest blip. It’s called being a parent Grabby. Suck it up
She ain't gonna know what hits her once Freya actually does goes to school {she's not at school yet but grabby makes out she is 🙄}... it will be 7 years of picking up every god damn germ, illnesses and head lice etc going with a double whammy when Raffy goes.

Reactions: 9
Stop the press!!!! Ben is in her latest video with a coat, hat and gloves on!!!!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
If you’re children have been poorly for the last few weeks and you think they’re finally on the mend, why do you need to drag them out for a walk when it was -2 at the time 🤦🏼‍♀️
And she wonders why they’re always ill!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
If you’re children have been poorly for the last few weeks and you think they’re finally on the mend, why do you need to drag them out for a walk when it was -2 at the time 🤦🏼‍♀️
And she wonders why they’re always ill!
For The Gram/ 20k steps

Reactions: 3
Shes so glad we have Christmas in mid winter :LOL::ROFLMAO: thank you Mary, thank you for your thoughtful conception to enable grabby to have twinkling lights mid winter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.