Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how she hasn’t updated her grid in a week now. First week of December and she’s MIA. Has she signed off to take it alllll in already?
She surely wouldn't sign off without making a huge song and dance about it. Probably away again on some exhausting festive trip!

Reactions: 2
They are probably busy soaking (cramming) it all in at every free festive event within the M25

• Haha
Reactions: 10
By the first of december they had decorated the tree, sent their letters to santa, been on a lights trail, been to the theatre, had a professional photoshoot. I’d say they’re probably celebrating Valentine’s day as we speak 😆

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
By the first of december they had decorated the tree, sent their letters to santa, been on a lights trail, been to the theatre, had a professional photoshoot. I’d say they’re probably celebrating Valentine’s day as we speak 😆
Well she is living seasonally! Just not the same season as everyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So they had covid last month. When during the photoshoot, the tree picking session, the NCT Christmas parties, the trips to a light trail, London day dates and all her other gallivanting did she isolate or did she just take her usual “duck everyone else” approach? 🙈🙈🙈

• Angry
Reactions: 23
'all three of us just cried'? WTAF. Is she a baby or an adult? FFS. I've got little ones and can confirm, 'all three of us have never just cried with illness'.

• Haha
  • Heart
'all three of us just cried'? WTAF. Is she a baby or an adult? FFS. I've got little ones and can confirm, 'all three of us have never just cried with illness'.
I rolled my eyes at that comment. I bet it kills her when HAS to stay in and her plans go out the window. I doubt she can cope without Ben if there is the slightest blip. It’s called being a parent Grabby. Suck it up

She’s been quiet because they’ve all had colds and she just couldn’t cope, all that affiliate linking just have really taken it out of her.

It was a month ago that they had covid. She didn’t mention it at the time because they still went out everyday and she had to brag about everything they did. She is vile.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
“All three of us”…are they not a family of four.!!??!!
Ben is a strong man - he doesn't cry. Raffy is only allowed to cry for maybe another 2 years and after that he can't anymore.
Or maybe until his sister finds her husband.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.