Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching those stories is exhausting! London Zoo, Covent Garden, Somerset House, Hamleys Regent Street and then Electric Cinema. That’s about 3 day-trips worth of stuff for a toddler. Genuinely baffled at how they can drag two little ones around London all day?! Surely they don’t have time to actually enjoy any of it. They’re too busy rushing straight on to the next activity to take a photo and check it off her list!

Reactions: 21
I don’t think the camel coat has ever gone to the dry cleaner between all these years of being outed for the Xmas tree picking…
It's manky! They should have made a 'guy' with it on Bonfire night. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watching those stories is exhausting! London Zoo, Covent Garden, Somerset House, Hamleys Regent Street and then Electric Cinema. That’s about 3 day-trips worth of stuff for a toddler. Genuinely baffled at how they can drag two little ones around London all day?! Surely they don’t have time to actually enjoy any of it. They’re too busy rushing straight on to the next activity to take a photo and check it off her list!
Plus lunch at Dishoom which isn't exactly a quick pit stop for a sandwich. I'd struggle to fit that all in without kids let alone with two toddlers. Or if I did I'd hate every minute of the day because there's no time to enjoy it! For someone who bangs on about 'soaking it alllll in', she doesn't give herself much time to 'soak' does she!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I imagine it’s due to money as per usual with tight ass grabby. They always seem to drive to London and park miles away and trek there, but even driving in their gas guzzler Land Rover discovery must be expensive these days so I bet they try and ram in as many experience as possible so grabby feels like she’s got her money’s worth. They were probably there pre 9am to fit all that in 🙄

Reactions: 7
Yes! Just a walk and lunch in Covent Garden + Somerset House is more than enough for a full day with two children that age when it’s this cold.

Reactions: 12
I imagine it’s due to money as per usual with tight ass grabby. They always seem to drive to London and park miles away and trek there, but even driving in their gas guzzler Land Rover discovery must be expensive these days so I bet they try and ram in as many experience as possible so grabby feels like she’s got her money’s worth. They were probably there pre 9am to fit all that in 🙄
I’d guess they were in London by about 6am. Parked in dreamy (free) Primrose Hill and got their 10k steps in trekking around town. Jesus I’m knackered just taking my kids down to the town and park let along cramming in every (free) activity in London with a pram during peak Christmas shopping season. She is deranged. Don’t even get me started on the pointless trip to Somerset House as they never have and never will actually skate (they’d have to actually pay for that).

Reactions: 14
Bentos in the same Christmas jumper as last year, proving to us that she buys things massive so they last years. And that bloody bauble photo!

Reactions: 6
The bauble photo is tit & that “tradition” definitely needs shelving

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Plus lunch at Dishoom which isn't exactly a quick pit stop for a sandwich. I'd struggle to fit that all in without kids let alone with two toddlers. Or if I did I'd hate every minute of the day because there's no time to enjoy it! For someone who bangs on about 'soaking it alllll in', she doesn't give herself much time to 'soak' does she!
And add Westfield to the list - the last photo of the tree is tagged at Westfield shopping centre!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
F overwhelmed and exhausted needed a nap, R too overstimulated to sleep. Those poor children, dragged all over the place as props.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
The bauble photo is tit & that “tradition” definitely needs shelving
Bet she was fuming she didn’t get a photo with all four of them in that bloody bauble! Unless it’s being saved especially for the grid…

F overwhelmed and exhausted needed a nap, R too overstimulated to sleep. Those poor children, dragged all over the place as props.
And didn’t she post on stories a couple of days ago raffy was poorly?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
100% what I was about to say… how can you have 2 young children and still be so utterly clueless as to their needs. She’s completely manic - she comes across as quite unwell at times 😞

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.