Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look at the photographers page on their Christmas highlight you can see people booked this back in July. (Yep not just the Sterling’s doing the tree shoot)
And then further along you see that Grabby was actually a test shoot the weekend before!
So does that mean she was gifted the shoot as she was the test run?

Reactions: 4
Jesus Benpecked looks ancient! Tell us a story about the war Grandpa….

The only word for those photographs is TRAGIC

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
If you look at the photographers page on their Christmas highlight you can see people booked this back in July. (Yep not just the Sterling’s doing the tree shoot)
And then further along you see that Grabby was actually a test shoot the weekend before!
So does that mean she was gifted the shoot as she was the test run?
Surprise surprise it was free I bet!

Reactions: 9
Not exactly a great advert for their work! 😬 I imagine Grabby thinks she’s a big fish around Watford and that she’d be good for business!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is Bentos still in a buggy?! She’s 3 and a half!

And the post below - she needs to STFU. She chose to have a 3 and a 1 year old. She doesn’t work, she has a husband who doesn’t seem to do much work, she has help from parents and she doesn’t pay for much as everything is #gifted. What does she have to be frazzled about?

96D22555-96BC-4251-928D-2E66D76A4B32.png

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why is Bentos still in a buggy?! She’s 3 and a half!

And the post below - she needs to STFU. She chose to have a 3 and a 1 year old. She doesn’t work, she has a husband who doesn’t seem to do much work, she has help from parents and she doesn’t pay for much as everything is #gifted. What does she have to be frazzled about?

View attachment 1746918
And never wish time away 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She loves how "her two want to spend so much time with them"...wtf???
They are 1 and 3, what is the alternative? Raffy saying "oh I won't bother with the zoo today Mama, go ahead and have a great day, I will hang here myself with my shart coloured bus".

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Although to be fair, three years of Grabby would possibly be enough for anyone let alone Bentos.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She loves how "her two want to spend so much time with them"...wtf???
They are 1 and 3, what is the alternative? Raffy saying "oh I won't bother with the zoo today Mama, go ahead and have a great day, I will hang here myself with my shart coloured bus".
Hard agree, what an ODD thing to say 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wish I had do much time on my hands to have a pre Christmas tree photo shoot where I’m not even collecting the tree!

Reactions: 12
She quotes thiswomanlifts who is running a campaign to support women is Iran, but instead of promoting a good cause she decides to have a whine about her own personal choices. FFS

Reactions: 8
Oh dear. She’s lost some of the followers she gained from her giveaway. Shame that(!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The only thing that changes from year to year is that Benpecked's jeans somehow manage to get worse and worse! :sick: Does he also buy two sizes too big to grow into them?
He gives me shivers, urgh!
What a tragic looking family.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
It's the lipstick for me 🤣🤣
Can confirm that she obviously managed to work out how to juggle the "play space" as the Christmas tree is up already in exactly the same place as every year, and the TraDiTioNaL wooden ladder/Benpecked hanging the lights photo must be cued up ready to go as the lights are already turned on 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's the lipstick for me 🤣🤣
Can confirm that she obviously managed to work out how to juggle the "play space" as the Christmas tree is up already in exactly the same place as every year, and the TraDiTioNaL wooden ladder/Benpecked hanging the lights photo must be cued up ready to go as the lights are already turned on 🙄
How will that tree last until Christmas? 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 3
How will that tree last until Christmas? 😳
The insta-huns all take them down on Boxing Day.
Anyway, Grabby doesn't need a tree on Christmas Day because of the traditional de-camp to the barn, the annual switch-off to soak it aaaaaaaall in.
I think the most ridiculous post i've ever seen from her was actually before the children were born - so it was just her and Ben doing the "demented de-camp" ... she took a picture of their gifts on Xmas morning and said "HE'S BEEN!!!!"
Why doesn't she actually give her parents a break and host Christmas in her own house? God forbid they could invite Ben's family too ...

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.