Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she’s paid someone to do a photo shoot of her pretending to buy a Christmas tree!!!
If that's true she's not going to be able to resist posting photos next week from their (to use a grabbyism) "first proper" Christmas tree picking session 2022.

So will she dress them all up in the same outfits again? or will she have TWO sets of tree picking photos on her grid - 1 real and 1 fake?

And what if pretend-tree-buying and proper-tree-buying BOTH become a tRaDiTiOn- will we be subjected to that awful red lipstick twice a year from now on?

So many questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
who does she think she is ‘releasing’ their annual Christmas picture like they are Kate & William ??!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You can tell she doesn’t wear lipstick. It’s so badly applied. I think Kylie Jenners empire is safe

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread title is still wrong. I apologise tattlers. If any mods/admin see this can you edit to "You got this oil change Mama"

Please and thank you

Reactions: 1
Imagine going to buy your Christmas tree and seeing somebody turn up with a photographer 😂 I have so much second hand embarrassment for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The lipstick is awful 😂 if you zoom in you can see it’s all over her teeth! It’s like when a toddler raids their mums makeup bag. I can’t stop laughing!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I think she's said before, they go and choose the tree a few weeks before collecting.

Reactions: 2
You just know it’s the same lipstick she digs out each year too. Probably an expensive one Benpecked bought her when she was 15 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Even though every year’s photos are bad, the previous ones they took themselves are better with actual real life festive colours of red and green. Why go to an evergreen forest and wear red boots and lipstick then pay for someone to completely wash all the colour out?!?! She’s crazy. Those kids are already translucent from illness they DO NOT need a faded filter.

The Christmas Klaxon has officially sounded though everyone!! Let the TrAdItIoNs begin 🤪🤪 I am here for it 🍿🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Even though every year’s photos are bad, the previous ones they took themselves are better with actual real life festive colours of red and green. Why go to an evergreen forest and wear red boots and lipstick then pay for someone to completely wash all the colour out?!?! She’s crazy. Those kids are already translucent from illness they DO NOT need a faded filter.

The Christmas Klaxon has officially sounded though everyone!! Let the TrAdItIoNs begin 🤪🤪 I am here for it 🍿🍿
The filtering is so bad why would you want to dull the beautiful greenness of a chrishmas tree?!

Reactions: 7
I think the red lipstick is to transition her IG feed into Christmas colours. She’s nuts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.