Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s given me the ick. The amount of aff links she’s posted is honestly disgusting

Reactions: 9
It always pisses me off she does aff links for stuff she hasn’t even bought new or bought at all #gifted
Yes "here's an affiliate link for stupidly expensive dolls house mice. Personally I'm hoping to find them second hand because obviously I'm too much of a tight witch to pay THAT price!" *adds affiliate link*.

• Angry
  • Haha
The tiny afflink signs like she is embarrassed she has to put that. 😂
Funny how nearly every suggestion magically has an aff link rather than normal links isn't it? 🤦

Reactions: 6
I thought the same.

Here's a farking hint: move the teepee that's in the exact spot you put your identikit christmas tree every single year.

There. "Shift around" done. You're welcome you great daft bint.

View attachment 1741279
I always thought that was a separate room 🤯 all smoke and mirrors! Also is that a 50% glass door to the porch?! If so 1. That room must be bloody freezing 2. They obviously don't use it so why have it all decorated out the front? All for show! Quite sad really.

Reactions: 5
I always thought that was a separate room 🤯 all smoke and mirrors! Also is that a 50% glass door to the porch?! If so 1. That room must be bloody freezing 2. They obviously don't use it so why have it all decorated out the front? All for show! Quite sad really.
If I remember correctly that half glass door opens towards the side or back of their house. Opposite this door is another door to their utility room. There is a room plan on her blog, I'll see if I can find it...

Attachments

If I remember correctly that half glass door opens towards the side or back of their house. Opposite this door is another door to their utility room. There is a room plan on her blog, I'll see if I can find it...
I take it that minuscule corridor strip of space on the right hand picture is what she dares to call her son’s bedroom……….seeing it like that is actually quite shocking

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It’s all a bit weird layout wise isn’t it? To a degree that can’t be helped but they’ve chosen to do stuff themselves. That cubby at the top of the stairs - poor raffy

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Is the room next door to Raffy’s corridor Freya’s room? They could easily have divided that space into 2 equal slightly smaller rooms, plenty big enough for either kid while they’re little

It’s all a bit weird layout wise isn’t it? To a degree that can’t be helped but they’ve chosen to do stuff themselves. That cubby at the top of the stairs - poor raffy
Could they not take some space out of the room next to it? At least then would be able to put a door in 😂

Reactions: 4
Is the room next door to Raffy’s corridor Freya’s room? They could easily have divided that space into 2 equal slightly smaller rooms, plenty big enough for either kid while they’re little
I think the 2nd largest room is the spare room with her presses full of crap. Freya gets the tiny one opposite. Raffy gets a corridor.

Serial killer behaviour.

Reactions: 7
If she mixes all the playdoh together she'll be able to make shart coloured slop. Just like mummy.

And now the question as old as time. Do I go with cheap but primary colours? Or ££ and suitable pastels? It's for a child's bath toy so VERY important decision to make. What will win? Cheapskate-ness or aesthetic?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
No I don't think so. Freya's room is next to the loo I think.

I think the 2nd largest room is the spare room with her presses full of crap. Freya gets the tiny one opposite. Raffy gets a corridor.

Serial killer behaviour.
Poor Raffy, the plans really show how narrow his corridor is...and a large, empty room next door...which we assume is actually Benpecked's bedroom!!!

I take it that minuscule corridor strip of space on the right hand picture is what she dares to call her son’s bedroom……….seeing it like that is actually quite shocking
Yes, really shocking isn't it 😒

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.