Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FC9FC407-679C-4CB4-AA8F-CD4CE6DBDE7D.jpeg
Camel coat ✅
Red lipstick ✅
Red hunters ✅
Roll neck jumper ✅
Kids without coats ✅
Tartan ✅
Prized ham pose ✅
Scruffy hair ✅
Rolled up sleeves for Benpecked ✅
Same jeans as every year ✅
Benpecked looking ancient ✅

its actually bleeping tragic 😂 and the photographer is crap - overexposed and badly composed images. She’s stealing a living

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Freya is wearing the same dress and boots as last year! Do you think the boots finally fit after probably being 2 sizes too big last Christmas?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She looks absolutely awful. Why in gods name does she insist on smearing bright red lipstick on her face for this annual fuckfest. Does she genuinely think we’re waiting with baited breath for this picture. Im sorry to say this but they are a really unattractive family .
Fuckfest 😂 I love it when you swear!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t actually believe this. She’s a parody of herself these days!!! Who wears the same outfit every year to buy the Christmas tree!!
Its not even Dec yet, it’s going to be limp and so sorry looking by Christmas.

Reactions: 17
She bought second hand shoes for her child that are so big she has them on 2 years in a row?

As a mother she is honestly completely twisted. Who watches their child stumble around in enormous 2nd hand shoes because it fits an Instagram aesthetic?

Honestly she's a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

Freya is wearing the same dress and boots as last year! Do you think the boots finally fit after probably being 2 sizes too big last Christmas?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m pretty sure they did this photoshoot last month… not this weekend. Didn’t she put it on her stories?
Might also explain why she’s not wearing the bobble hat? It was still pretty mild in October!

I imagine actual collecting of the tree will be next weekend… based on her previous years tRaDiTiONs..🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She bought second hand shoes for her child that are so big she has them on 2 years in a row?

As a mother she is honestly completely twisted. Who watches their child stumble around in enormous 2nd hand shoes because it fits an Instagram aesthetic?

Honestly she's a few sandwiches short of a picnic.
Perhaps she bought the same outfit in a couple of different sizes!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m pretty sure they did this photoshoot last month… not this weekend. Didn’t she put it on her stories?
Might also explain why she’s not wearing the bobble hat? It was still pretty mild in October!

I imagine actual collecting of the tree will be next weekend… based on her previous years tRaDiTiONs..🙄
I can’t believe she’s paid someone to do a photo shoot of her pretending to buy a Christmas tree!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.