Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she mixes all the playdoh together she'll be able to make shart coloured slop. Just like mummy.

And now the question as old as time. Do I go with cheap but primary colours? Or ££ and suitable pastels? It's for a child's bath toy so VERY important decision to make. What will win? Cheapskate-ness or aesthetic?
But you KNOW she’d have spent the ‘£££’ on the pastel version for Freya because that’s the girl version. She doesn’t do gendered toys though 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet Grabby is fuming that her copycat the Greeneyed girl has been gifted White Company PJs and she hasn’t 😂
Have you seen that Joules, a company that frequently gifted influencers lots of their expensive tatt and did the infamous "rub in your face" supermum weekend back in 2020 {just before lockdown kicked in} with a gaggle of greedy unrelatable pricks {and their mum's} benefitting from a just under £2000 experience... have gone into administration. This follows from made.com going bust {I think they use to #gift their stuff too}. When will these idiotic companies wake up and smell the coffee, we're in a bloody recession.

It made me angry that Emma recently #Gifted mattresses like smarties to these non working vapid knobs, when there's bed poverty about.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
So, no holiday then? 🤨
I think there is still a good chance we will be seeing her passport flatly very soon.
She has still not posted anything in real time. No zoo trips. No trips to London. No poor me posts! I think these Black Friday greedy aff links could well have been posted while sitting by a pool in a bikini with raffy hanging off a tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has she got her Christmas tree already ? I don’t understand this latest photo shoot , why is she in a coat and the rest in jumpers and the red Lippie is hilarious 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she got her Christmas tree already ? I don’t understand this latest photo shoot , why is she in a coat and the rest in jumpers and the red Lippie is hilarious 😆
The TrAdiTiOn is baaaaaaaaacccck and worse than ever.

I've spent a few minutes trying to word this nicely, and actually feeling quite horrible saying it, but I know you all know it too...

Appearances are shallow and commenting on them is awful. But for a slightly unfortunate looking family, they sure have a lot of photo shoots. And good for them if that's their thing, but the belief that 90,000 people want to see photoshoots of a less than photogenic family doing mundane things speaks to enormous ego.

There I've said it, I'm awful/feel awful. I'll click on an afflink as penance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m over a decade older than her and look younger. She could look great if she wanted to but it goes back to her whole ‘playing grown ups’ thing - shes literally in middle class mum fancy dress.

She’s finally lost it. Who in their right mind has a Christmas tree shoot?! Her obsession with recreating the same ‘events’ year after year is actually bordering on bizarre now. It’s worrying

Reactions: 16
The actual photography is poor. The highlights are blown out. Skin tones look off. Poses poor (feat prized ham). Have we got bokeh or have we not on some of them? The greens aren't singing as you'd want them to as the whole point is the Xmas trees. Very flat editing. Not my style at all.

The actual photography is poor. The highlights are blown out. Skin tones look off. Poses poor (feat prized ham). Have we got bokeh or have we not on some of them? The greens aren't singing as you'd want them to as the whole point is the Xmas trees. Very flat editing. Not my style at all.
I feel like this kind of editing is really popular at the moment. I see so many photos like this!

Grabby has ticked all of the Christmas tree bingo we had predicted. Living the same year on repeat and calling it a life…

• Sick
Reactions: 10

I've spent a few minutes trying to word this nicely, and actually feeling quite horrible saying it, but I know you all know it too...

Appearances are shallow and commenting on them is awful. But for a slightly unfortunate looking family, they sure have a lot of photo shoots. And good for them if that's their thing, but the belief that 90,000 people want to see photoshoots of a less than photogenic family doing mundane things speaks to enormous ego.

Totally agree with you, please don't do penance 😁

Reactions: 7

Is this too long to have as the next thread title?

Those photos are so embarrassingly amateur it's hard to believe a professional took them. There's nothing there you couldn't "capture" by asking a stranger to take a snap on your phone. Then they've been filtered to fook with all the finesse of a 13 year old using Instagram filters for the first time.

That "washed out" effect peaked in about 2014. Nobody uses that any more.

And to row in behind you on the mean seat, bar the baby , they are an unfortunate looking bunch and wouldn't be my choice to gift a free shoot to.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She looks absolutely awful. Why in gods name does she insist on smearing bright red lipstick on her face for this annual fuckfest. Does she genuinely think we’re waiting with baited breath for this picture. Im sorry to say this but they are a really unattractive family .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.