Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meringue22

VIP Member
If they were looked after, they'd be cute. I remember seeing a photo of Freya when she stayed with her grandparents once- her hair was properly brushed and she looked clean, with a lovely outfit on. She looked like a normal, cute toddler. Sadly Grabby insists that they look like Victorian orphans and dresses them in clothes that make them look pale and washed out. They're always ill and dirty, and there's probably no fat in their diet whatsoever which kids really need. I'd love to go over and give them a rich, warming meal full of goodness rather than their usual meals of cold slop.
I remember that. Freya looked so lovely didn’t she?

Reactions: 2

nettleteareader

VIP Member
Funny how she hasn’t updated her grid in a week now. First week of December and she’s MIA. Has she signed off to take it alllll in already?
She surely wouldn't sign off without making a huge song and dance about it. Probably away again on some exhausting festive trip!

IndominusRex

VIP Member
I have had a nice coleslaw that had shredded sprouts in before but never would I eat a massive bowl of them on their own.

nettleteareader

VIP Member
So she's "Signing Off" for Christmas, so here you go loyal subjects, here's a shed load of pictures of myself and my scruffy kids. Exactly what every follower needs. I love how one of the moments she wants recorded for posterity for 93k people is her Christmas nails. You couldn't make it up.

I hope she had a good Christmas because we will never hear the end of the whinge if not. She could easily make people feel crap about themselves, but luckily we've all seen that it's all smoke and dirty mirrors.

I'm staring down the barrel of my second Christmas with Covid, so no decamping anywhere while my husband gooses my mother. However, I will be soaking all the joy I can from seeing everyone's stories and pictures on social media. Like a normal person who enjoys seeing others happy. You could try it Grabagrunt, you might like it 😁
So sorry covid is ruining Christmas for you again. Hope you'll have some fun nonetheless xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1

nettleteareader

VIP Member
Yeah it always used to be when I was a kid that putting up the decs early was a bit “common” - we’d always point and stare at houses that were decorated in November. Times have changed with improved artificial trees I guess but it’s surprising Grabby Superior doesn’t feel uneasy with the early decorating
Grabby Superior 😅😅 love it 👍😅💕

• Haha

Trickywoo

VIP Member
Bentos in that blinking skirt again!

Also 'Annual Tree Lighting', do they invite a local celeb to switch them on? She is such a pretentious whoopsie.
Awwww I can't see what your all talking about as I'm blocked and Google's not letting me get at it either ! 😡