Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Horseyhelen

Chatty Member
A vacuum and an electric blanket??? She's in her 20's!!!! She's living the life of an 80 year old.

Nice that she wants an electric blanket to keep herself warm. What about her children in their draughty single glazed house??
Exactly especially as Raffy sleeps in the hallway 🤣

Reactions: 1

Justcyrious

VIP Member
In other news, I’ve tested positive for covid and I’m terrified of feeling really awful over the next few days after her description. Anyone had a not so horrific experience? Sorry in advance for going off topic a little bit

• Sad

ChrisInghamsBeanie

Chatty Member
Thread title is still wrong. I apologise tattlers. If any mods/admin see this can you edit to "You got this oil change Mama"

Please and thank you

Onthehop

VIP Member
Not important, just curious 🤷! The phrase 'decamp to mama's' etc is used so often on here I just wondered if we were paraphrasing her from some gem of a shitty blog or post.

My favourite paraphrase will forever be 'texture is my favourite colour' 😂
I’m pretty sure I’ve heard her say decamp.

DigitalA

Not much to tell by the looks of it. She reached out to Grabby and the support wasn’t there. And her gut feeling isn’t always right. Presumably she’s referring to Grabby again. Not exactly groundbreaking goss 😂

Has she dropped something?
Yep I was disappointed .... Thought she might have given more away. Oh well!

Pilpil55

She would say 'oh but it's a beautiful love story' about anything wouldn't she, no matter how controversial. OK Harry and Megan aside (personally they irritate the hell out of me, but I will grudgingly admit they seem very much in love), she probably thinks other stories like those where underage students run off with teachers are wonderfully romantic, because they're all similar tales of grooming that she herself experienced.
Didn’t she watch a teacher last year and commented on it? I can’t remember the details

Rocky16a

Thought the Hatfield Park event looked good, had a look at prices, £70 for a family of 3!!! Insane money. And she got it gifted. These gifted trips just make working people feel bad they cannot afford all of this. Would love to go to a light trail but they are insanely expensive near me
Didn’t they go last year as well, I thought they did but can’t find any pics !