Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is he's not to big for the carrier. He just needs to be on her back. You can see how much her spines having to curve backwards to compensate.
The same spine that needs *emergency* chiropractor appointments it’s already so battered🧐🧐 she’s so stupid.

Reactions: 8
I grew up in a very old house with no central heating and very old windows- We never had ice on the inside of the windows. Her house must be so cold and damp- I bet it stinks too- and not just of raw sprout gas and slop cooking.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I always thought that house looked absolutely freezing. She has just confirmed it. Didn’t we all comment on the fact that his cot was below that window even before he was born. That poor mite. Imagine being ice cold and poorly every night.

You can see from her photo that the window frames look dirty...and are probably mouldy. So unhealthy for those poor children 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 6
How many times do kids need to see Santa? Mine are older and have seen him fewer times in their lives than hers in a year 😅

• Haha
I bet those wooden single glazed window frames are rotten, can't see her maintaining them everyday with a good wipe down etc... she only likes sticking wanky Christmas decorations on them. That kind of frosted pattern on the windows, I've only experienced on my car window screen.

She does love to boast about the snow they had 🙄 it's winter, it snows and other places got it too #fuckoff. Those poor kids still look cold and not properly dressed for the occasion.

Grabby DEFFO has local big house envy doesn't she 🤣🤣🤣

Freya's pre-school crafts... I feel another business opportunity on the horizon to add to the Sterling portfolio.

WHY is she questioning what F does at nursery. She says she wants the 'kiddos' to focus on play etc but contradicts herself... "Let them be little, childhood and the preschool years are short" - but she constantly wishes time away. How the hell does Freya not get irritated with her messy hair? Those clips would be awful to remove.

Oh trust her to watch the harry and Meghan documentary and LOVING a great love story 🤢🙄

Those Christmas presents for the teachers/helpers look erm spesh. What the duck with black candles 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet the teachers were thrilled with the candles 😆. The important thing is that it’s instagrammable, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The candles wrapped with a bit if ribbon is a classic from Alex @thefrugrality. She's the opposite to grabby, rich but pretends to be poor whilst grabby poor but pretends to be rich.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Black candles?! Or are they dark green? Either way it’s Christmas grabby not Halloween!

• Haha
"first face paint" completely trolling us now!!!!
I don't think anything can beat 'first time in a phone box'!!! The sad thing is I don't think she has enough of a sense of humour to troll us, she genuinely gets excited about such mundane firsts.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Of course she likes Harry and Megan - the two most irritating and self absorbed people in the world sharing their 'love story' ... it must be like looking in a mirror for Grabby. She wrote out her relationship story for the world to see on her blog - WHO CARES! Can you even imagine doing that for strangers to read.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Of course she likes Harry and Megan - the two most irritating and self absorbed people in the world sharing their 'love story' ... it must be like looking in a mirror for Grabby. She wrote out her relationship story for the world to see on her blog - WHO CARES! Can you even imagine doing that for strangers to read.
Especially when it’s so controversial

That front door is absolutely criminal. It looks like it's got rabies. HORRIFIC

and then she deleted said love story didn't she?! Must be time to post it up here again! :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.