RVK loves #41 Soho house to chef and brewer, insta career is in the sewer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few days ago she mentioned lots of uncertainty. I thought it was linked to the economic climate but looking back it was probably about whether they’d be able to go to the chocolate pr trip or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A few days ago she mentioned lots of uncertainty. I thought it was linked to the economic climate but looking back it was probably about whether they’d be able to go to the chocolate pr trip or not.
Benpecked shields her from all the nasty stuff in the world, I doubt she knows anything about the economic climate!!!!

Reactions: 10
Also quite dusty for a child who is constantly ill with respiratory issues. But hey ho, at least she gets her steps in.
She probably thinks "fresh air" is good for her sick kids.

Reactions: 12
To the risk of sounding snobbish (which I promise I’m not 🙈) she’s labelled the sugar “Demarara” when in reality it’s “Demerara”, can’t even label pretentious sugar correctly 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
To the risk of sounding snobbish (which I promise I’m not 🙈) she’s labelled the sugar “Demarara” when in reality it’s “Demerara”, can’t even label pretentious sugar correctly 😆
Is it posh sugar? I have some. Am I 10x posher than my fellow tattlers then? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And as per usual Freya’s hair is giving me shivers. It’s not just an unbrushed mess, it actually looks disgustingly dirty…
that is dirty hair. It's greasy and given children don't get greasy hair easily, it suggests it's not been washed in weeks

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Those “helper bear” stools are absolutely filthy 🤢 hardly a good advert for the business

Another Americanism from her “corn” 🙄 it’s maize hun

Reactions: 6
Ive noticed that the last few things she's been gifted have had a mention of a charitable donation to Tommy's.

Reactions: 2
If the stool is adjustable, why doesn't she adjust Freya's now that's she's taller? 🤷

Ive noticed that the last few things she's been gifted have had a mention of a charitable donation to Tommy's.
God no, she gave that up a long time ago.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.