RVK loves #41 Soho house to chef and brewer, insta career is in the sewer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her take on gentle parenting is quite the doozy but she’s definitely nailed the creating rhythm and repetition piece ! Not sure if she meant to say 25 and was talking about herself when she said they have a limited cognitive capacity for things not being as they want/expect.

Reactions: 4
‘Apple crumble season is my favourite’ doesn’t she say that about every season?
I really wish I had the time/inclination/opportunity to go back through all her stories & screenshot every time she’s said something is her favourite, probably 100s of them. I’d print them off, make it into a collage & sent it to her with a dictionary definition of “favourite”. She’s such a dimwit, not *everything* can be favourite Grabbatha.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Paid advert and she can't run a brush through her birds nest hair. No wonder poor Freya looks a mess all the time.

Reactions: 9
Is there a bathroom on the floor with all the bedrooms? Or do they have to go up those rickety stairs in the middle of the night to piss in the attic?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is there a bathroom on the floor with all the bedrooms? Or do they have to go up those rickety stairs in the middle of the night to piss in the attic?
There is a bathroom with shower and basin and then a separate loo next to that bathroom. And I think a loo in the attic 😁😁

Reactions: 3
Outside, no shoes, in autumn, with croup. She’s an utter prick.
Is she actively trying to make them ill so she can post pics of them poorly on Insta or something? Is this some sort of weird Munchausen by proxy thing going on? It's a shocking thing to suggest but surely, surely someone can't be so thick as to not dress them appropriately in cold weather when they are genuinely very ill (and that's ill ill, Grabby - croup is not exactly a mild cold is it).

Reactions: 11
Is she actively trying to make them ill so she can post pics of them poorly on Insta or something? Is this some sort of weird Munchausen by proxy thing going on? It's a shocking thing to suggest but surely, surely someone can't be so thick as to not dress them appropriately in cold weather when they are genuinely very ill (and that's ill ill, Grabby - croup is not exactly a mild cold is it).
She’s ‘fick’ and selfish - can’t bear to stay in the house even when the kids are poorly and has to keep on her planned schedule of gifted outings and bulb planting. Changes of plan probably send her spiralling so she refuses to let them. This control freak should have never had kiddos!

Reactions: 13
She’s ‘fick’ and selfish - can’t bear to stay in the house even when the kids are poorly and has to keep on her planned schedule of gifted outings and bulb planting. Changes of plan probably send her spiralling so she refuses to let them. This control freak should have never had kiddos!
Totally agree, but she could at least put some appropriate clothes and shoes on the poor boy if she's doggedly going to stick to her exciting plans of bulb planting. Who in their right mind thinks it's OK for a poorly toddler to be walking around outside in the cold in a pair of tights and thin top! Also how painful must it be on his little feet to be walking on those pebbles!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.