RVK loves #40 No shoes, running nose, free range kiddos in their Preloved clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's distracting us with the packet ham so Bentos going to 'preschool summer camp' ie nursery for her regular childcare slips under our radar.

Reactions: 8
She's distracting us with the packet ham so Bentos going to 'preschool summer camp' ie nursery for her regular childcare slips under our radar.
Good point. My nephew is still going over the holidays and it’s definitely not ‘summer camp’.

Reactions: 3
I’m late to the thread so I’ve not caught up … but I just had to hurry here to say :

PACKET HAM !!!!

🤣🤣 is she actually trolling us ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Poor old Waffers, he permanently looks sallow skinned, baggy eyed and nasal. Not a time to constantly have your picture taken and left on social media for posterity. She's such a fruit loop.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
So last week "school was out for summer", this week we have "summer' camp"...womder what is next "homecoming" or "fall prom"?
You life in Watford grabby not Beverley Hills 90210

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have a friend who has just had a beautiful extension done, yet spends zero time at home because she gets depressed. As a knock on of this, her children cannot just play or amuse themselves. They just destroy everything, I bet this is what happens here.

She never just lives in the moment, every break soaking it up is planned to get engagement up and she's still taking a million photos.

Don't get me wrong, my two fight like anything but Friday is always our stay at home and catch up day...she's bonkers.

Reactions: 9
I agree with the above, those kids will struggle at school because they are not left free to play unguided enough. Bring bored sometimes allows kids to be imaginative, problem solve for themselves, make up creative games of their own.
They are the ones who start school and just sit there waiting to be told everything.

Another milestone lie. Last week she said he’d taken his first steps and now he’s not walking independently. Which one is it Grabs?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it an American thing?
No, it’s a careless thing.

Lots of babies refuse to walk in their first pair of shoes, but who knows if that’s the case with the Waffster. His mother can’t construct a clear sentence.

• Haha
More appalling grammar from our degree educated Grabs!! Using then instead of than! I hope this was a typo but I doubt it 🤓🙈
#basicallyatoddlernow Poor Waffles, his whole life being wished away by his weirdo mum. Just go straight to the #basicallyanadultnow hashtag Grabs then you can wish them away for good and you can go back to your boring monotonous life with Grandad and not be disturbed by the 2 annoyances.

Reactions: 10
I agree with the above, those kids will struggle at school because they are not left free to play unguided enough. Bring bored sometimes allows kids to be imaginative, problem solve for themselves, make up creative games of their own.
They are the ones who start school and just sit there waiting to be told everything.
Being bored is absolutely definitely good for them. I used to worry that I had to entertain my 3 constantly but I remember some celeb on a prog called Grumpy Old Women saying it’s actually a good thing and it really is!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Grabby - I don’t stereotype my kids but isn’t it funny that Waffy loves trucks and Fweya loves babies

also Grabby - haha look at the boys getting dirty in the garden and Freya playing dress up

🫠🫠

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.