RVK loves #40 No shoes, running nose, free range kiddos in their Preloved clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grabs has been very quiet. Recycled photo-shoots, no stories.
She’s away isn’t she…?

Reactions: 1
The thing that really gets me with F’s hair is that it nearly always looks dirty. The way she does her hair doesn’t bother me too much, I guess it can be hard for some people. I also have trouble “styling” my daughter’s hair as she has a funny hairline and her hair is frizzy, so she often looks disheveled even if I’ve tried very hard to achieve the opposite effect 😅

Question: how long do you think F’s shoes will last? They look a few sizes too big.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The thing that really gets me with F’s hair is that it nearly always looks dirty. The way she does her hair doesn’t bother me too much, I guess it can be hard for some people. I also have trouble “styling” my daughter’s hair as she has a funny hairline and her hair is frizzy, so she often looks disheveled even if I’ve tried very hard to achieve the opposite effect 😅

Question: how long do you think F’s shoes will last? They look a few sizes too big.
Until she's married off?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wait until she goes to ballet. My daughter’s ballet teacher was terrifying and very particular about the little girls hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yee I'm sure Raffy is "playing shops" Grabs. I assume he's being that difficult customer who rocks up with a trolley two minutes before closing to get all the reduced items. Oh wait...that's probably you, isn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s only just 1. He’s not role playing!!!
Are you sure? Raffy is clearly serving Freya the correct change, and asking if she'd like to download the store app for 10% off her next purchase of slop. Lady don't you know, he's 10x more advanced at role playing than any other 1 year old.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Are you sure? Raffy is clearly serving Freya the correct change, and asking if she'd like to download the store app for 10% off her next purchase of slop. Lady don't you know, he's 10x more advanced at role playing than any other 1 year old.
Never gets old!!! 😂😂😂 or should it be “never not getting old”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Another day another “proper” first… She’s one deranged lady!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Yeah sure, course he painted this whole piece of paper at 1.
She has to "win" at everything doesn't she.
"First proper painting"
Tell us you read Tattle without telling us you read Tattle, Grabs. 🤔

Also, the engagement on that latest reel/#ad??!! - how the hell does she get this "work" (or have the cheek to call it that)? She would be fired or at least performance managed in the real world.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.