RVK loves #40 No shoes, running nose, free range kiddos in their Preloved clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not ill ill still means not out out. Try to remember this this week end Grabby !

Reactions: 6
She is 100% that parent you see at playgroup with the sick children, there's always one! Just stay at home, why is it so hard?

Reactions: 13
How is he so ill all the time? He wouldn't last 5 mins at nursery with his immune system.

Reactions: 8
How funny....cos I've just seen them all at legoland!! So she's taken her poorly child here. Blows my mind!! They both look stressed and miserable!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
How funny....cos I've just seen them all at legoland!! So she's taken her poorly child here. Blows my mind!! They both look stressed and miserable!
OMG!!!! Yesterday she was saying Freya was poorly and Raffy this morning. Just stay at home!!!
Ben has definitely retired. I don't know anyones husband (self employed or not) who has this much time off.

Reactions: 11
OMG!!!! Yesterday she was saying Freya was poorly and Raffy this morning. Just stay at home!!!
Ben has definitely retired. I don't know anyones husband (self employed or not) who has this much time off.
They must have jumped in the car straight from the Drs... SMH!!! Ben looked OLD irl, she looked like she hadn't washed her hair in a week!

She'll probably post the photos later "catching up" so no one knows she dragged her kids to legoland poorly

• Sick
Reactions: 14
How is he so ill all the time? He wouldn't last 5 mins at nursery with his immune system.
Yes and with his mama breastfeeding him (didn’t you know?) and only giving him highly nutritious slop and collagen and taking all her vitamins, he should have 10x more immunity than any other kiddo, lady!!

Reactions: 12
Oh my god she's unbelievable. She must have had free tickets or non refundable tickets and she couldn't bear to miss out so she's dragged her poorly children there. Not only is she an appalling, selfish mother - she is quite happy to let her ill children infect everyone else around them.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
So either she has exaggerated her kids being ill for some insta sympathy (which in itself is awful) or she has taken two ill children out for the day (which is just appalling parenting).
Once again I am baffled why Benpecked never stands up to her and overrules her lunatic decisions.
I bet she is FUMING at being busted on here. Well done @Willow1 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As a parent going to Lego land is torture enough but doing it with 2 children who don’t even want to be there and are grumpy. Why would you!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They must have jumped in the car straight from the Drs... SMH!!! Ben looked OLD irl, she looked like she hadn't washed her hair in a week!

She'll probably post the photos later "catching up" so no one knows she dragged her kids to legoland poorly
It’s legoland though. She has never posted photos from there on her grid because obviously there aren’t any pink walls or Instagram worthy gelato to fit in with her asfetic!

Reactions: 8
As a parent going to Lego land is torture enough but doing it with 2 children who don’t even want to be there and are grumpy. Why would you!!!
Plus its a miserable wet day. Also 3 and 1 is hardly prime Legoland age with one or both wanting naps. She is demented.

Reactions: 13
She’s just posted that Waffy has croup… unfuckingbeliveable if she’s been out with the poor sod with that 😤

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
This is mind boggling. 90% sure her one year old has croup and then goes to legoland a few hours later. Even if the doctor said it’s not croup, he must have sounded really bad if she thought it was that, and they were both clearly feverish in the past 24h. It’s a bit of a shock when you realise you’ll never be able to plan things with certainty when you have young children but that’s how it is. I’ve had to lose baby concert tickets, change plane tickets, postpone outings with friends week after week, and that was all even before covid. What. On. Earth!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The summer of no germs? What IS she talking about? Raffers was sick almost the whole time. Even if it were true it’s still a bleeping weird thing to say

Reactions: 9
Are we sure the stories are from today? I can’t believe anyone would drag two sick children to an amusement park, one of them having a virus that could end up being serious to them or another child.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.