RVK loves #40 No shoes, running nose, free range kiddos in their Preloved clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and he's managed to do all that painting without getting a drop on himself!!! are we suppose to believe that?!?!?!
Also the fact that the green and blue isn't mixed at all, meaning he would know to use 2 different brushes for each colour. Know I'm looking too much into it but it's really abnormal behaviour-from grabs not the boy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Freya looks really uncomfortable in those photos
Yes, poor thing… How does she define “ill ill”? Poor little girl is red and tired, what else does she need to qualify as ill? An A&E visit? Let her be, don’t take photos of her, or even worse post them 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 14
‘Not ill ill’ translates for Grabby as ‘I will still drag her here there and everywhere this weekend as planned for the ‘gram’

Yes, poor thing… How does she define “ill ill”? Poor little girl is red and tired, what else does she need to qualify as ill? An A&E visit? Let her be, don’t take photos of her, or even worse post them 🤦🏻‍♀️
I hate it when people post pics of their poorly kids. So intrusive

Reactions: 12
Funny how she’s not obsessed with leaps this time
. She never shut up about them when Freya was a baby

Reactions: 13
FFS Grabatha, not everything is a "season" and some of the illness may be preventable if you actually introduced some basic hygiene practices, did some cleaning once in a while and dressed your children properly in warm clothes and didn't let them walk around in bare feet..🙄😤

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 18
When is Raffy never not ill?! What will Grabby do?! No living seasonally today!! #prayforgrabby

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I had to stop following her as her content was just so tit and yet delivered with so much superiority and couldn’t stand it, however having read some of the more recent comments I may have to go and have a look at her feed 😂

I only actually came here though because I saw this on Twitter and she (and her kiddos) was the first thing that came to mind 😂

1663918751766.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Living seasonally = pumpkin season, poorly baby season, stripy straw season, poorly baby season, freezing cold water play season, poorly baby season, sun hat season, poorly baby season. And repeat.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.