RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need eye bleach after watching that video, it's worse than the one she did for Freya.

Those {props} poor kids are being brought up in an unrealistic make believe world that Grabby's created with the {month shy of 40} Ginger Peeado... life isn't a fairytale of holidaying, mini breaking and bleeping off somewhere when you feel like it etc., etc.

You can foresee what the future holds for both Freya and Raffy. They'll be the 2nd generation of work shy career-less Kedgely Kings Langley house hermits, who cannot function without mama & dada or the grandparents. They'll do tradition of going to university and getting a degree in something utterly pointless. And will become directors of whatever new fangled company that's been created by mama & dada/Kedgely grandparents.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Uploading stories of their gifted night out at 5am as soon as shes awake. What a saddo, she really has an issue with oversharing.

Reactions: 14
Uploading stories of their gifted night out at 5am as soon as shes awake. What a saddo, she really has an issue with oversharing.
She’s probably had too because she’s got such a full on day planned for waffy’s first birthday (plus weekend). And she’s not someone who will be able to multi task!

Reactions: 9
What’s with the lion association with raffy? I don’t get it?!
Is it like with Freya and the bees?!
Was raffy conceived in the toilets next to the lion enclosure at the zoo?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
‘Little cheers to us’? Jesus Grabs. Anyone would think she’s the first to have kids. I’ve said it before but I had 2 under 2 at one point. I’m now a ‘mama’ of 3 and I don’t think I’ve ever given myself a little cheer for keeping them alive 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
‘Little cheers to us’? Jesus Grabs. Anyone would think she’s the first to have kids. I’ve said it before but I had 2 under 2 at one point. I’m now a ‘mama’ of 3 and I don’t think I’ve ever given myself a little cheer for keeping them alive 🙄
I don't think she should be congratulating herself - she's barely kept him alive in his first year ... oh dreamy multiple hospital admissions.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
The language speaks volumes "hijacking our lunch", "invading our bed". She really views them as props not as members of her family.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
She posted the cinema stories because she had to, must have been part of the “deal”. Do you think she got it on the back of their anniversary lunch? Terrible job though, literally every other story or post about the event makes it look better. And not even a word about the movie itself. Or the food.

Reactions: 9
She posted the cinema stories because she had to, must have been part of the “deal”. Do you think she got it on the back of their anniversary lunch? Terrible job though, literally every other story or post about the event makes it look better. And not even a word about the movie itself. Or the food.
I don't remember her ever mentioning going to the cinema... even pre - "kiddos".
She only ever seems to be watching whatever box set is trending on Netflix or iPlayer and that's it.

Reactions: 7
She’s the sort of influencer that gives impression of a “dreamy” life that can effect other mums mental health so dreamy with kiddo forever boasting of how advanced kids are yet never once post a video of them actually talking or any sound. One minute they r a dream bed at 6.30 now 10pm
Yet through little bits in to try to seem like she is relatable utter up her on arse living in her posh world prob the mum at baby classes who thinks they r above the rest who love nothing more than showing off well behaved kids with smug face.
Oh so dreamy and Perfect get a life

Reactions: 10
She’s the sort of influencer that gives impression of a “dreamy” life that can effect other mums mental health so dreamy with kiddo forever boasting of how advanced kids are yet never once post a video of them actually talking or any sound. One minute they r a dream bed at 6.30 now 10pm
Yet through little bits in to try to seem like she is relatable utter up her on arse living in her posh world prob the mum at baby classes who thinks they r above the rest who love nothing more than showing off well behaved kids with smug face.
Oh so dreamy and Perfect get a life
I dont think she projects a dreamy life at all. Anyone looking at her posts would see the unbrushed hair and surely see the lack of attention to the kids, dirty faces and clothes. The crappy days out that aren't at all enviable.

I cant recall anything she's posted for a long time that would make anyone think she has her tit together. Her house is a mess too

I dont think she projects a dreamy life at all. Anyone looking at her posts would see the unbrushed hair and surely see the lack of attention to the kids, dirty faces and clothes. The crappy days out that aren't at all enviable.

I cant recall anything she's posted for a long time that would make anyone think she has her tit together. Her house is a mess too
I think it may depend on the circumstances/mind set of the reader. The mucky mansion is a lovely house albeit ruined by the gruesome twosome. And the garden is a lovely space. And lots of holidays and trips out. Superficially it does look like a good life.

I think it may depend on the circumstances/mind set of the reader. The mucky mansion is a lovely house albeit ruined by the gruesome twosome. And the garden is a lovely space. And lots of holidays and trips out. Superficially it does look like a good life.
I second this. She made me feel like tit when I first followed her but then I dug a bit deeper and ended up feeling sorry for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes I agree, to many her life will look very appealing - large house and garden, multiple holidays etc etc. It's only when you look behind all the bullshit that you realise her life is very weird, her house and children are filthy and she's completely bonkers!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What’s with the lion association with raffy? I don’t get it?!
Is it like with Freya and the bees?!
Was raffy conceived in the toilets next to the lion enclosure at the zoo?!
You know what she’s like with her snake oil naturopathic supplement nonsense, she probably put powdered lion bollock in her horrible smoothies while they were trying to get pregnant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I second this. She made me feel like tit when I first followed her but then I dug a bit deeper and ended up feeling sorry for her!
Same here. Felt absolutely tit seeing her life at such a young age. Definitely not the life I had at her age!

Reactions: 6
Same here. Felt absolutely tit seeing her life at such a young age. Definitely not the life I had at her age!
Nor me! I was working and saving hard for a house. I didn’t have a meringuefund courtesy of my dadda sadly 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.