RVK Loves #3 #grabalongwithRVKloves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mums latest post about how she's going to see the baby so much. She is clearly going to be there ALLLLLL the time. Nappies, night shifts, no wonder she expressed all that bloody colostrum.

Those first few days after birth were always best. You're still on a massive high, full of hormones and sleep deprivation hasn't kicked in. Both times I remember feeling invincible and like babies were a total breeze and then it hit me like a truck.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Her mums latest post about how she's going to see the baby so much. She is clearly going to be there ALLLLLL the time. Nappies, night shifts, no wonder she expressed all that bloody colostrum.

Those first few days after birth were always best. You're still on a massive high, full of hormones and sleep deprivation hasn't kicked in. Both times I remember feeling invincible and like babies were a total breeze and then it hit me like a truck.
I remember this too 🤣 oh the shock!

Reactions: 2
I remember this too 🤣 oh the shock!
I should have known better the second time! I remember getting home from hospital the same day and baking bleeping bread for my guests! 😂🤦‍♀️ Like I was some super human domestic godess, just born for this motherly role and it wasn't as hard as I'd thought 🤣 idiot.

I swear to god 2 days later it all hit my like a 10 tonne truck. I spent the next 6 months looking like the living dead, dealing with poops upto her bloody armpits, and googling of you can die from sleep deprivation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I should have known better the second time! I remember getting home from hospital the same day and baking bleeping bread for my guests! 😂🤦‍♀️ Like I was some super human domestic godess, just born for this motherly role and it wasn't as hard as I'd thought 🤣 idiot.

I swear to god 2 days later it all hit my like a 10 tonne truck. I spent the next 6 months looking like the living dead, dealing with poops upto her bloody armpits, and googling of you can die from sleep deprivation 😂
It’s all coming back to me! 🤣 crying laughing that you googled could you die from sleep deprivation! It’s all a blur tbh but I remember feeling so smug and then the tit hit the fan 🙈 (it actually hit me. True story!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s posted on her stories! Why oh why does she need to share such a special time with strangers?! She wants to ‘leave this here’ 🙄 Rebecca just get off your phone and enjoy every minute with your baby instead of craving the validation from a load or strangers!

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Remember ladies, the “high” drops suddenly on Day3 and reality hits

🍿

She’s posted on her stories! Why oh why does she need to share such a special time with strangers?! She wants to ‘leave this here’ 🙄 Rebecca just get off your phone and enjoy every minute with your baby instead of craving the validation from a load or strangers!
And #freebie giving companies

Reactions: 2
New thread title has to contain grabby and grandad somehow, whoever came up with that made my day.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If I hear another “feeling so blessed” I swear to god 🙄

Reactions: 4
My title suggestion 🤣
Grabby and grandad have become 3 now they have a pooing bee 🐝

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My god. I just came across her twitter and it’s conplaint after complaint. Or beg after beg. Airlines, Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, 3, Zizzi. Absolutely no shame.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.